Halfway through 2ww...

Tsujak

Reaction score
... and I've been having quite a bit of white CM. Normally have this when I O, but this month I didn't have it (that I could see outwardly anyway) when i was supposed to O (I always O around CD14) AF's never late either, if anything it's sometimes early! I'm now, however, on CD23 and have been having lots of white CM in my underwear since CD18. Do you think I ovulated late, or is this a sign? I'm quite confused. So far haven't had any other symptoms, and haven't had any CM today but have needed to do a no.2 a lot today? TMI i know, sorry. Dunno if that's related.
If I did ovulate late that would be ok because me and OH still BD just incase....

I don't know something doesn't seem right if I've ovulated a week later than I was supposed to, but other than how do I explain an abundance of white CM between CD18 - CD22?
Googled it and got mixed information so I'd be very grateful for anyone's opinion...

(sorry if that's a bit confused... rushed through writing it!)

xxx

It could be a good sign ...but just not 100%...stay positive, you never know ;)

hi, it is normal for a delayed ovulation to occur every once in a while. even though you are always on time or early it still can happen. ovulation can be delayed for a number of reasons, most often due to stress or travel. did anything stressful happen to you or did you take a trip around CD14? if you are seeing the fertile CM now and you missed it on CD14 I would guess you are getting close to Ovulation now! do you do anything else to try and detect OV like OPKs or temping?

No, we're not officially trying yet...
Didn't do anything stressful, was just a pretty normal day at work etc... if anything this Tuesday when I first saw CM this cycle, CD18 was more stressful as we went to a funeral! I don't know...

tsujak i have been tryin and i am now dpo7 and since dpo5 have had lots of wet creamy white cm (tmi apologies), i am hoping this is the right stuff as i never normally have this much or this often im usually quite dry when it come to cm, so fingers xd thats what it is for us?? hope this helped a little x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->