Happy Father's day thread!

C

Ceejay123

I would like to say a big happy Fathers Day to my loving partner. He's been my rock through this last year, I don't know how I'd have gotten through any of it without him. He's an absolutely amazing Daddy and Riley absolutely adores him. He is so much better at all of this than I ever imagined he would be.

Riley loves you lots Daddy x x

Share your fathers day thoughts and photos? :) x

ahhhhhhhh so sweet.

My husband who i have been with for nearly 11 years now, was absolutely fantastic when my girls were newborn and young babies, i could not fault him at all. He is great with the girls and they adore him, he works his backside off and has even decided to do overtime today! He has never given me any real major problems and although at times we have our bad times, we always stay strong and work through it together. He really is a great father and husband x

Awh bless, it's nice to know there's some good ones out there isn't it :) My OH has plans he can't cancel today (His great Grandad is over from newcastle, very old) .. And Im very ill. :( So I HAVE to have LO... So he's having him all day tomorrow so I can try to catch up on some sleep/throw up in peace! haha. x

It really is!!..........hope you feel better soon ! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->