HAPPY NAMING DAY ARCHIE xx

bumpsmum

Mummy to Matthew & Daniel
Reaction score
Hope you have a fantastic, special day. Hope mummy and Daddy dont get too emotional but who wouldnt to have a wee cutie like you in their lives! :flower:

Cant wait for the piccies im sure you'll look very handsome in your shirt and tie :hugs: xxx

Have a fabulous day, hope it all goes well, can't wait to see the piccies...x

Have a great day! Have lots of fun.. Looking forward to seeing the pics!! x

And what a day it was. Very emotional and magical at the same time. I would highly recommend having a naming day especially if your baby is prem. It's a great way to celebrate how far they have come but also remember the fight they had to get there. I was shocked how our journey effected my family and friends - their stories and promised reflected this. I started the ceremony with Archie's in my own words and I nearly couldn't do it. Just so overcome with joy and emotion. I got there - eventually. My Nana was mentioned a few times and Archie also released a balloon in her memory. There was not a dry eye in my house. Very intense I will admit but how can it not be with what we have been though and also with Nana dying. If anyone would like me to email our day's running order just shout. Honest, its a fab way to celebrate your LO's if your not religious.

I was however, sick as a dog all day which meant I couldn't drink or eat. I caught Archie's sickness bug he had the day before. Gordon woke up with it this morning too.

And I never managed to take pictures.....ARGHHH! Other people did so hopefully they will send them to me. We just got swept up in all the emotion and totally forgot!

Archie loved his day, he made us so proud. He didn't cry once from 1.30pm until bed at 7.30pm. He played happily with his friends Tapha and Jamie. It was a special moment seeing them all together again and how far they have come too.

D xxxx

Awww it sounds like you all had an amazing day. So glad it went so well for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->