HAPPY NEW YEARS!! What are your resolutions?

MalcolmsMiss

DD and Bump <3
Reaction score
Happy New Years ladies :headspin:

Anyone welcoming 2014 with a few resolutions?!

Mine are 1) to put more effort into friendships. Since having DD I find it has become really easy to just want to stay home, rather then keeping commitments with friends. That ends now!

2) Exercise 5 times a week, and eat healthy (getting married in April, so want to remain fit and toned for that :thumbup:)

Would love to hear yours :flower:

Ps, can you believe it's already 2014, felt like only yesterday it was 2012 and I was just pregnant with DD :wacko:

I know! I was thinking about it being 2014 and was trying to figure out where 2013 went.

My only goal is to change my diet to almost exclusive paleo.

And hopefully move out of state but that is pending that hubby gets a job first.

Happy new year!!!

My New Year's Resolution is to eat more veggies, to make an effort to reach out to friends more often than this year.

I know! I was thinking about it being 2014 and was trying to figure out where 2013 went.

My only goal is to change my diet to almost exclusive paleo.

And hopefully move out of state but that is pending that hubby gets a job first.

Happy new year!!!

Wow! I don't know much about paleo, but I'm sure it will be an achievement! Fingers crossed for hubby!

My New Year's Resolution is to eat more veggies, to make an effort to reach out to friends more often than this year.

Yep, I've lost a lot of friends because of having DD and becoming a 'homebody' :haha: I hope you succeed!

I still haven't worked out my resolutions but I think they will be something like this
* give up soft drink for the year
*have 4 great smoothies a week
* exercise 3 days a week

To exercise more regularly and deliver our first happy healthy bouncing baby :wohoo:

Mine is to put my all into the last half of my final year of my degree. Ive been slacking!

happy new year everybody!

How exciting that your getting married :))) I got married in March'13 and I wish I could do it all over again!

My resolutions are to exercise more & eat less! And to try and stay as calm as possible as I stress about every little thing when pregnant x

My new years resolutions are always the same - to loose weight!
It never happens! So i havent made any this year :haha: xx

To love my body changes and focus on my beauty and stop saying I'm fat all the time to my poor OH!
To prepare for and welcome into the world, our beautiful first baby, in a way that I will remember positively forever.
To get to a place in my degree where I feel like it is a good time to take my year out and be proud of what I have achieved.

Good luck to you all! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->