Has anybody done Insanity?

MummysMiracle

Reaction score
Hello ladies,
I've ordered the Insanity workout, 60 day total body conditioning programme and I'm just curious to wether anybody here has tried it/ completed it and if it's worth it?
The before and after pics look awesome but the actual workout looks horrendous, lol. Think il be crying after 2 days! :haha:
I'm not really fussed about my weight as I'm 5"10 and weigh 10 stone, I just want to tone up a little, I'm sure everybody feels the same after having a baby everything feels a little wobbly! Gym everyday is out of the question unless I strap LO to my back and hit the treadmill, lol. working out at home is my only option really. :wacko:

it's HIIT and hard but you will see results! i just made it through the fit test let alone anything else haha. I have not completed it - only tried a few of the workouts when choosing what workout program to follow (still not made up my mind) but it is good - the only problem is finding the hour workout time.

Been doing p90x with my OH and that's a real good workout!

I did P90X for a month, and can't imagine surviving INSANITY! But then again, I wasn't the most fit person... :blush:

insanity is awesome! as they say, stick with it and DIG DEEP! :) you'll get to a love / hate relationship with Shaun, but man does he push you. important to eat right and don't skip past the stretching warmup / cooldown periods!

I managed about three days lmao. It's very good just hard trying to fit such an intense workout in at home. I don't have enough room etc. would be a good summer/garden idea though so I may try it again when the weathers better xx

I did the whole sixty day workout and its f***ing hard! Haha. But omg, SO worth it. You will definitely see results. When I first started I couldn't get through the whole workout but you will be able to eventually. I'm about to do it again and I'm terrified because its been ages since I last did it! Ready to get back into shape before summer though, heh! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->