Has anyone come off Dianette?

Starlight2015

Reaction score
Hello, WTT until next year as need a clear result from smear after CIN3, I've decided to come off the pill dianette to get my cycles back on track. My little girl has just turned 4.

Finished pill August 2nd, had withdrawal bleed August 4th and nothing since 😩 Have tested but bfn. Been to doctors today who suggested waiting another week and then to have bloods done for hormone levels, prolactin and thyroid.

Anyone else been on dianette and what were your experiences with coming off it? Thank you

Are you in the UK?
I knew a person on here that used dianette and it took her just over 100 days from her last pill to finally ovulate :(
In Canada they have a similar pill called Diane35. It also took me 6 months to get a period.
It just takes your body longer to regulate coming off that pill :(

Hello, WTT until next year as need a clear result from smear after CIN3, I've decided to come off the pill dianette to get my cycles back on track. My little girl has just turned 4.

Finished pill August 2nd, had withdrawal bleed August 4th and nothing since 😩 Have tested but bfn. Been to doctors today who suggested waiting another week and then to have bloods done for hormone levels, prolactin and thyroid.

Anyone else been on dianette and what were your experiences with coming off it? Thank you

Hi
Iam on dianette and came of it 2011 January & fell pregnant in the March and I had been on it around 5 years, hope this helps xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->