Has anyone else's appetite gone?

MrsWhy

2nd time mom :)
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm 31 weeks on Tuesday and my appetite has just disappeared. Nothing seems to appeal to me at the moment and to be honest, I just can't be asked to cook.

All I seem to want to do at the moment is drink milk - still its one way to lose weight (and I have a lot of weight to lose). I know baby's ok as she's kicking me constantly :)

Has anyone else's appetite just disappeared?

I still get hungry etc, but am eating a lot less than I did pre pregnancy. I have to eat frequently, or get nauseous, but I can't eat very much at once or start feeling sick.

I'm the same. Sometimes I forget to have lunch just because I'm not hungry.

Then when I am hungry I feel starving and I cook myself a huge meal then can't even eat it :haha:

Yes! I had this about the same week you are at and it was really hard. It felt like my stomach shrunk to nothing. Just a couple bites and I would be full, then the heartburn would come. But, after a couple weeks, I started to feel really really tired, so make sure you ARE eating enough protein and still getting enough iron. I started hard boiling eggs and eating one in the morning...maybe some toast. Try to eat a little more protein at lunch..maybe some chicken (plain, nothing spicy) and eat again well before bed-time. It did help with my energy level. Guess we just gotta thank our little bubs for growing ( at least it means we're big and healthy in there!)

I still get hungry etc, but am eating a lot less than I did pre pregnancy. I have to eat frequently, or get nauseous, but I can't eat very much at once or start feeling sick.

This is me... I'm constantly hungry but I just can't eat a whole ton at any given time. Makes me feel like a pig when I end up eating lunch or dinner twice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->