Has Anyone Ever Experienced Implantation Bleeding???

MRS_HJO

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I was wondering if any of you have ever experienced implantation bleeding or implantation cramping.

What did the bleeding look like? How long did it go on for? What DPO did it happen for you? How soon after that did you get a BFP?

I ask because I've never gotten implantation bleeding before... And I just went to the bathroom and when I wiped, there was a pink tinge to my CM. I wasn't expecting my period yet, as I am only 11DPO. Also having very very mild AF-like cramping.

Could just be the start of my period... :cry:

PLEASE HELP!!!!

No one?

Okay, it's probably just my period. I'm going to go crawl under a rock now... :cry:

Don't crawl under a rock!

I had implantation cramping with my last pregnant, but not bleeding. It started roughly a week after my projected OV date, and lasted for a day or so.

This could be implantation bleeding! It does seem early for you to get AF. Don't count yourself out yet!

i did!!!! With my pregnancy in March i had it at about 11dpo. But i had already gotten a + hpt. Weird i know. It was only like a dime size amount on the tp when i wiped and it only happened once. They say it take some time to get out of your uterus so i think maybe it is IB for you! :) keep us updated

i thought i had it this month at 12dpo... thought it was too early for af but on thurs it was pink and brown spotting off and on then af came on friday

I had it--7 dpo. It was way more than I thought though, kind of light pinkish only when I wiped going to the bathroom. Happend throughout the day, then stopped. I got my BFP 9 days later (I waited to test).

The other symptom I noticed was that a couple of times before I got my BFP I was slightly dizzy. Like when you get off an elevator. I also was slightly nauseous (like being car sick) for a couple of days.

Good luck!

I did! Last cycle I tested at 12 dpo, got BFP, then spotted for two days. It was more of a brownish color, so definitely old blood. Unfortunately, I lost the pregnancy at 5.5 weeks so now I try try again...

Mrs Hjo- are you still experiencing this?

I had above time spot on Saturday when I wiped and then one today Wednesday...not quite sure what to think.

(Just checked my log)

I did have bleeding. Just a little brown blood. I got my PFP on Feb 2 and had minor bleeding that day and the day before.

I had blood when I wiped on Feb 12 & 13th and again on the 17th (The day i found out it was triplets)

No more bleeding after that...
I had mild cramping almost my whole 11 weeks of being pregnant but I chalked it up to having 3 babies.

Well, thanks for all the responses ladies. I thought for sure I was experiencing this, but it was just my AF starting early.

:hi: MRS_HJO - I had implantation bleeding/cramping with my pg in Oct 2010. I had it at 6dpo - it started off as pinkish/brownish discharge then pinkish/redish throughout the day into the next morning (7dpo) and finally tapeing off late that moring. I got my :bfp: 5 days later at 11dpo. hope this helps you... Implantation occurs anywhere from 6-12dpo. good luck to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->