Has anyone had itching and NOT had OC?

jzgrace

Reaction score
I was itchy for a few days before my bfp. It was one of my early pregnancy signs. But it went away for months. Now its back , but this time its on my palms and bottom of my feet. As well as my lower legs. And sides of my torso. Ive also been extremely fatigued and sleeping all day. Also have had a pain under my right breast burning bruised type pain. I was wondering if anyone has had all this and tested negative for OC?? My OB is supposed to call me in the a.m. to bring me in for labs.

What is OC? I've had incredibly itchy palms and stomach for weeks now and when I told my OB about it he didn't seem to care. Is it a bad sign to be itchy?

I was really itchy around 23 wks for over a week. I was sent for blood tests, read up lots on my symptoms, convinced myself I had something more serious than a skin irritation. The blood tests can back clear and itching soon disappeared, so whole thing was a mystery. But I sympathise as itchy skin is awful and so tiring x

Troxxy OC is obstetric cholestasis. A liver condition. It is rare. But requires meds. If your ob usnt concerned then you should be good to go no worries.

Cat thank you so much. This makes me feel tons better!!

What is oc? I've been itchy lately but I just put to possibly dry skin or an allergy. The backs of my knees, my arms, shins,belly, and sides is mostly where mine is but I can be anywhere. I have just been reapplying lotion more often but there was a day it was do I bad I that I took a Benadryl and applied anti itch cream before it felt better.

I'm really itchy and all my labs always come out normal. My scalp was so itchy for a while that I thought I might have had lice!! Lotion doesn't help either, it's enough to make you crazy :wacko:

OC is characterized by itchy palms and the soles of your feet. I was induced at 38 weeks due to it. It's very serious and requires close monitoring so always bring itching to the attention of your midwife or doctor.

OC is characterized by itchy palms and the soles of your feet. I was induced at 38 weeks due to it. It's very serious and requires close monitoring so always bring itching to the attention of your midwife or doctor.

Did you ever have problems with your food digesting too slowly? Im going in for blood work today. But I was taking a nap and started to aspirate on indigestion and I have so much pai n in my upper abdomen.

No but indigestion/acid reflux is really common in pregnancy! Baby could be making this worse depending on their position!

i had manic itching on whole body and then it spread to sole of feet and palms of hands. i was tested for OC and it was negative. i was quite surprised because i was sure i had the symptoms. after another couple of weeks the itching went away. it was very weird. hope you test neg!

Thank you ladies! Still very itchy. I woke up choking on indigestion a bit ago and all I could think was "ITS MY LIVER! " Just went and had labs done. They said two of the results will be back tomorrow and the other on monday. I really hope its nothing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->