Has anyone had success with Maca?

ChaChi

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Long story short, I am ttc but I have PCOS and that's making things a little difficult. Irregular cycles means irregular ovulation which means me going crazy!! Recently someone told me they have starting taking maca powder daily and it's helping to regulate their hormones and give them a regular cycle again. However, this person is taking it for menopause, not pregnancy. So has anyone tried maca to help them get pregnant? Does it really work? Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks all!!

Sasha

Hey Sasha,
I saw that your post never got a response. I just wanted to try to bump your thread, but I also want to tell you my experience so far. I have only been taking maca root powder for two days but I began spotting and cramping within 3 hours of taking about a tablespoon of it in a smoothie. This may not seem like much, but as of yesterday (when I had my first dose) I was on CD 345, so it is a huge deal to me! The taste and smell of the powder is repulsive so it is making it difficult for me to take, but I really need to get my cycle going so I will try it for now.

Best of luck to you and I hope others post their experiences here!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->