has anyone taken.....

Loren

Reaction score
400mcg folic acid, 50mg B6 and 50mcg B12 and it worked like to help concieve????i'm taken them and have done since my MC just wanted to no if anyone has found it to help?? xxxx

Hi Loren. Hope you are well.

I dont know about B6 or B12 but folic acid is vital. I dont know of it helps conception but it helps prevent certian birth defects.

I have to take 5mg of folis acid a day as my folate levels are low.

What are B6 and B12 good for?

Vit B12 helps you absorb iron - also functions as below :

Vitamin B12's primary functions are in the formation of red blood cells and the maintenence of a healthy nervous system. B12 is necessary for the rapid synthesis of DNA during cell division. This is especially important in tissues where cells are dividing rapidly, particularly the bone marrow tissues responsible for red blood cell formation. If B12 deficiency occurs, DNA production is disrupted and abnormal cells called megaloblasts occur. This results in anaemia. Symptoms include excessive tiredness, breathlessness, listlessness, pallor, and poor resistance to infection. Other symptoms can include a smooth, sore tongue and menstrual disorders. Anaemia may also be due to folic acid deficiency, folic acid also being necessary for DNA synthesis

I take pre-natal vits which include folic acid and B-100 complex which contains :

Vit B1
Vit B2
Niacin
Vit B6
Vit B12
Folic Acid
Biotin ( good for maintaing steady blood sugar )
Choline Bitartrate ( brain development )
Inositol ( nervous system )
PABA ( anti-oxident & apparently good for fertility)

thank u hb1 what are ur pre-natals called?i have pregnacare but havent taken it for about 3 months due to taking them vitimans seperate now x

Inositol may also help prevent neural tube defects in babies whose mummies don't absorb Folic Acid well - I'm on a clinical trial to test that theory xx

thank u tulip :) sorry about ur little princess Ruby xxxxxxxxxxxxxx :hugs:

congratulations on ur :bfp: sweeety xxxxxx :dust:

I'm on the pregnacare ones at the mo - but alternate with the sanatogen mother to be x

Congratulations on your bfp Tulip.

I was going to take prenatal vits but as I am on a higher dose of folic acid does anyone know if i can take them as they obviously have folic acid in them already?

Ask your doctor smiler... I'm not allowed any extra because of the trial, so not sure hun, sorry xx And thanks! I'm scared stiff at the mo! x

Hi Tulip.

I can imagine that you are scared stiff but I am sure this will be atrouble free pregnancy! Just hoping I get my bfp soon too.

Whereabouts in Kent do you live as that is where I am too. I am in Ashford

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->