Has Anyone Used EndoFlex or Other Essential Oils?

Aims13h

Momma to 2 beautiful boys
Reaction score
Hello,

DH and I have been TTC baby #3 since last August. I have 26-30 day cycles and ov cd12-cd15. We have two healthy boys who took us 7 and 4 months to conceive. My dr wants us to wait a full year before doing any testing...testing that my insurance doesn't cover.
With that being said, I am looking for all natural routes that could possibly help and came across Endoflex by Young Living essential oils.

Has anyone used anything like this and have any luck?

Never heard of it. But I use other supplements since I'm in the same boat as you with insurance, which really sucks!

I'm thinking of also trying raspberry leaf tea and royal jelly, as I have heard of more women using them and having success.
Wishing you a bfp! Lots of baby dust to you :dust:

I'm not familiar with Endoflex specifically but love, love, LOVE Young Living EO's.

I have quite the stash and believe they work on a pretty broadscale in regards to health.

I have heard of others and other blends being used to treat things like PCOS and endometriosis, so I'm very sure if it's touted as useful in regards to fertility that it would definitely have the potential :flower:

Thank you Messica! I wish you the best this cycle! Lots of baby dust to you as well! :dust:

I'm thinking of also trying raspberry leaf tea and royal jelly, as I have heard of more women using them and having success.
Wishing you a bfp! Lots of baby dust to you :dust:

Thank you :flower: same to you as well :dust:

I was thinking of trying Royal jelly myself.

I am using Endoflex and it is working amazing! Not just for fertility but for PMS, thyroid and hormonal balance. The first time I had a period after using Endoflex I didn't even know I was going to start. I usually get a headache, cramps, fatigue, and just in general feel horrible. After starting Endoflex I was out doing something with my boys and had to run to the bathroom. I was feeling great so I had no clue it was coming. A big change in my life!

Don't use Endoflex but my friend swears by it :)

I use LOTS of other Young Living products though!

after feeling fatigued and moody all the time I swear by it too! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"