Has anyone used FERTILAID to help with Conception?

I started this in the hopes it would get my hormones in order, as I have extremely irregular periods - we're talking 1 or 2 a year. When a period started naturally in February I started taking Fertilaid from CD1, and 30 days later AF showed up!
I am so excited, this is truly rare for me and it's all due to Fertilaid!

I started fertilaid on march 16 to help me to conceive. I have PCOS and extremely irregular cycles. I hope fertilaid help my hubby and I finally get a BFP!!!!!!!

I started fertilaid on march 16 to help me to conceive. I have PCOS and extremely irregular cycles. I hope fertilaid help my hubby and I finally get a BFP!!!!!!!

I hope so to! Don't give up, give it at least a few months to work on your system. :)

I hope so to! Don't give up, give it at least a few months to work on your system. :)

Thanks! I wont...I really don't want to go back on clomid so I'm trying every and anything I can to get this baby moving lol :happydance:

I just ordered it for me and DH. Do you take it like a prenatal vitamin or do you take it with prenatal vitamin?

I just ordered it for me and DH. Do you take it like a prenatal vitamin or do you take it with prenatal vitamin?

I definitely wouldn't take it along with a prenatal. Reason being is if you read the ingredients list, Fertilaid includes everything that comes in a prenatal. So you'd be double dosing and that may be unhealthy with some of the ingredients.

I thought so.
Are you still taking it?

I thought so.
Are you still taking it?

Yes. A few days left to see if it causes me to have a second 27 day cycle or not. I have a thread in the OPK test gallery if youre interested.

Just got it in today....started taking it tonight.

Sure! Whats the link?

Just got it in today....started taking it tonight.

Sure! Whats the link?

Ah sure hope it works for you! You're welcome to post in my thread and keep me updated on how fertilaid is for you.

Here's the link to my thread:

https://www.babyandbump.com/ovulation-tests/919391-first-cycle-using-opks-posting-pics-daily.html

i have tried fertilaid for 3 weeks now... and have a positive preg test result today!!!
i have been trying for a baby since november with no luck. i was told by the doc that due to depo injection it can take upto 12-18mnth before i can get pregnant, so instead of waiting we bought the product from the net with the hope if it works it works f not then we'll just wait as been adviced by the doc.

we are so happy as we didn't expect to get the result so soon.

Congrats im i been useing them sense january 4 and january 25 i been on them for 3 weeks when can i take a pregnancy test

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->