Has anyone used or know of Baby Weavers ..?

Strawberrie

Reaction score
Im Looking at getting the baby weavers travel system from kiddiecare .. i think its there own brand .. iv not seen anything i like better ..
buuut .. im in two minds because with a pushchair you kind of need to have it to test drive first ..

also iv heard mixed reviews about kiddiecare..

anyone got any reviews of the baby weavers range ?? ..

Hi there,

I have been on the kiddicare website and i think it is great!

Bought 2 car seats (having twins) the Baby Weaver Smart Car Seat both for 58GBP which was great.

Arrived today and it is really good, light, sturdy, and plenty of padding. It is a bit big, but still really worth it.

I used Kiddiecare before it was taken over by Morrisons and really loved it, recommended it to my Sis who got a travel system off it but a Gracco one.

We have a Baby weavers car seat and I am thouroughly pleased with it as well. Had it for about 7-8 months now, really good quality, no wear and tear etc . . . Love the safety alarm feature it comes with too.

I wouldn't have any reservations ordering that brand again!

I have their car seat in my Zafira and only cost £50. Very sturdy and fits brilliantly much better than my Jane matrix. Would recommend!!

HI,

I am selling a baby weaver travel system, if you interested let me know. I only used it for 3 months and I loved it! welcome to come and look at it. I have and add for it on rollercoas*er and on gumtr** or I can email pic to you

Thanks

I have baby weavers travel system n I love it, much better than any of the others I saw, kiddicare have great after care aswell

I have a baby weavers car seat and its brilliant :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->