Has anyone used the clearblue monitor sticks in a clearblue digital and got a smiley?

mummymurray74

Pregnant again after mmc
Reaction score
:hi: I am just wondering, i know a lot of ladies have been using the clearblue monitor sticks in the clearblue digital and say they work, but has anyone actually got a smiley face using them? Mine are all still o instead of :), but when i take the stick out and look at the lines they look exactly the same colour on the test and control? I am wondering if i am getting my lh surge yesterday and not getting the smiley becasue they arent the right sticks. The instructions say to not take any notice of the lines??? ive compared them to the lines i got on my digi last month( i kept the smiley face sticks:blush:incase i got a bfp!!!!) and they are the same colour???

So i basically need to know if any of you ladies have used these in your digi and got a smiley face even though they are the test sticks for the fertility monitor?????:hug:

hi hun, didn't want to read n run, iv just started on my 1st round of clomid, n am due to start using the cb sticks next sunday, iv read alot of good write ups bout the cb, don't kno wat time u testing but i belev the best time is around 2/3 oclock pm, if your testing in the morn there's achance u may actually b missing your fertility window,hope this is of some help. good luck hun,sending you lots of hugs n baby dust, love donna xxx

I've used it, and got the smiley face. Got pregnant with my DS first go round, using the digital monitor. we are now trying for our 2nd, and I bought the monitor again. I got the smiley face last cycle, but I didn't test after the first smiley face. My cycles are a bit messed up, and I didn't get the smiley face until day 15 of my cycle. Nothing is ever a gaurantee of course... good luck!

i got an error message when i used mine!! it was a little book symbol.

TBH i dont think the lines one the CB monitor sticks are like OPK sticks, the lines are BOTH hormone lines not one a control. One near the wee end is LH and one at far end id Estrogen. As the surge approaches the Estrogen lines fades out and the LH in......thats what i was told anyway

I actually got a smiley face today! I know you are probably wondering why I am sitting on the computer typing this instead of BD'ing LOL but hubby will be home soon. And mummymurray74, I always look at the lines after I test and compare the lines even though the instructions tell you not to, I just cannot resist! I'm going to test again tomorrow to see if the smiley face is still there, either way gonna BD both days just to cover my bases.. :)

Had a smiley face this evening with clearblue digital monitor.....very excited but anyone know how accurate they are???????

Hello All :)

I have a question - I have been using the Clear Blue Fertility Monitor since May and have been quite satisfied that it is working well. I would assume that it knows my cycle by now (I usually OV around CD 19 / 20 - sometimes getting high fertility a few days before, sometimes just at the time of the peak). Today I am on CD 9 and the monitor asked for the first stick (as usual) this morning ... and the reading was high fertility!

Does anyone have any idea why this might be?
I must be honest, I had hoped that we got pregnant last cycle, but I did have a period (weird one, but one nevertheless - heavy, medium and light day) and I have used a pregnancy test since, because I have been feeling very weird - but :bfn:

Would anyone know why the monitor might be reading high fertility already on day 9 (of a 34 day cycle)?

I appreciate any feedback!!

Thank you :) Bubu.

i have no idea which product to buy to help me know when im ovulating, and i need to get one quick as i should ovulate around christmas, any help appreciated big time!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->