Has anyone used the OvaCue Fertility Monitor with success? Almost 40 and ttc

H0pefulagain

Reaction score
We have 3 biological children. They are all young adults now. Husband got a vasectomy when I was not even 21 yet. I begged him not to but he felt it was best as I had some serious health issues with our #1 and despite doctor implanted birth control I got pregnant with #2 and #3. Hubby finally relented about 2.5 yrs ago and got the reversal once he was convinced my health was okay. He too wants another child now.

I'm going to be 40 in September. He is 45. Our "baby" is 19. We've had no luck with conception that sticks in the 2+ yrs we've been trying since Hubby's reversal. We've been to the doctors and all checks out just fine.

Having conceived so eaily years ago, I had no idea that we could ever have this type of problem, yet it has been over 2 yrs and no deal. We purchased the OvaCue Fertility Monitor and are waiting for its arrival (Monday or Tuesday) along with a basal thermometer and some supplements. I'm scared spitless though trying to figure out how the graphing all works and such.

I'm hoping that by joining in, I can learn to figure out how to read the graphs and such as they seem overwhelming right now. My son calls me a technotard for a reason (he does so lovingly but with justification). I'm sure I'll have a ton of questions and I hope yall have a ton of patience.

Thanks everyone. Right now we're garnering support just from reading support stories and hoping and praying this helps us along on our journey.

Best baby wishes to everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->