Has anyone used the secret diet drops?

Bladesgirl

Reaction score
Facebook keep advertising this page and I am very scepticle about them as it seems to me that the diet and food plan is what causes the dramatic weight loss? I can't seem to find anyone that's tried it and didn't work but that's cos the Facebook page basically blocks all negative feedback and comments!

Kinda says it all really then! They are certainly rubbish - google reviews and you'll find out why ;)

i tired them once and never again. the drops do naff all really. claim to stop the body eating away at your muscle mass (as the body's calories are greatly restricted this tends to be the first place to get protein from) and burn the fat instead. also claim that after the first 4 days, after the innitial shock to the system they stop you feeling hungry.

I was bloody starving through the two weeks i did it, felt weak and lethargic throughtout, had dizzy spells all the time. it was horrible. as your restricted to one type of lean mean (100g protions!) and one type of vegetable (and even these are restricted to only a certain few) i found myself getting depressed knowing i couldnt eat anything else. you could add spices to it but these aparently would slow down the weight loss and stop the drops working. but even with spices added it didnt taste great.

at the end of it did i loose weight? yes i did, i lost 20lbs in 2 weeks. was it worth it? no. i have no idea o the long term effects i may ahve caused to my body, i do know that since doing it my hips,knees and ankles throb and ache after exercise now but they didnt before hand (a bit like i have a touch of arthritis) even though i had one major pig out after deciding to stop them (because of the sheer ammount i was craving) i ate healthily afterward and still gained back 9 of the lbs i lost.

it is not worth it at all. the support on the fb page isnt really support just a load of women bragging about how much they lost (1 woman claimed to loose 7lbs in one day!) and posting recipes of things to do with your very restricted diet.

basically you only eat 500 cals a day. a Dr will tell you that this is impossible for a body to survive on and the drops do nothing. it is basically the controversial HCG diet without the HCG in the drops. they don't protect your joints or muscles and your severely restricting your vitamin intake so could end up making yourself very ill.

there is a reason they say to only go on this diet for the maximum of 6 weeks a time - because after 6 weeks of being so restricted the body will start to shut down and your organs will start to fail.

moral of this really long story - do not do it. eat healthier, move more - simples!

(FYI i tried it for a friend who was doing the cambridge diet at the time for a beauty blog of hers and she wanted a guinea pig for it as she was currently already trialling a diet)

there is no secret

its simple healthy eating and excersise. no secrets, no quick fixes

I've tried raspberry keytone capsules and colon cleanser tablets (can buy them both from holland and Barrett. It's supposed to increase your metabolism so help you lose weight. I will say since mine ran out a month ago I've struggled more with my weight loss...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->