• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Has ayone else experienced this?

Trecey25

Reaction score
I haven't been on here in a while. I'm 26 years old trying on my second child. I have a 8 year old and I've been trying for a second for over 7 years. This month has been a big headache. I was 6 days late for my cycle. I'm a normal 27 day cycle. The 6th day I was very light nothing needed the whole day and night. I'm very heavy this never happens. The next day medium with little clots. Long story short when I was suppose to come on I cramped and had symptoms that my period was coming on, but nothing happened. I have been cramping now off and on not continuously like the week I was suppose to come on. My cycle is so messed up. Today is day is day 4 and its like it is still not as heavy. Its like I'm not coming off. Really bad headaches for the last two weeks. I'm upset because I just knew this was it. Has anyone else experienced this?:sad2:

In short, yes, I've had that happen before. Not going along with what you dealt with, but I've had many of months where I would bet money I was pregnant...only to have AF show her ugly face and be totally off. And it seems like the more you wonder, am I, the later your period is!!! It's a cruel joke played by Mother Nature and I know if sucks! I saw this post was in March, so I hope you are feeling better now and moving on. TTC is so upsetting at times. Especially when you try really hard and do the right things. I always thought I would have my children easily, but after my second, the third must not be meant to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->