Has cloth evolved much in 7 years?

Tryingfora4th

Reaction score
I used cloth nappies for my dd2, she'll be turning 8 when this one makes his/her appearance.

I mainly used tots with nature babies or airflow wraps altho I had a few fuzzis, minkis and some other wahm stuffables, I cant really remember what tho.

My favourite nappy, purely for the cute factor was a lilac kissaluv, it was sooo teeny lol

So I'm thinking I might start stocking up so just wondering whats changed?
What seems to be the best nappy out there at the moment?

I like bumgenius nappies but they are all in ones not fitteds and wraps :)

it has changed a bit with pocket nappys and AIO's coming onto the market in mass most people do prefer them and there are loads of brands

simple and easy pockets ive found are FuzziBunz and Wonderoo, effectively the same except the wonderoo you dont need to buy loads of different sizes and they come with a double insert system over just a single insert, but FuzziBunz have launched a One Size nappy that fits 8-35lbs i think and adjusts via poppers the same as most Birth to potty nappys do.

It's changed beyond recognition in the last 8 years! New fabrics, new washing systems, new nappy systems - it's come so far! Sadly some of the nappies which were around 10 years ago are still there exactly the same, (and mainly not very good!) but most have improved beyond recognition! You need to do quite a lot of looking, to make sure you get the right ones for you, but there's loads of help out there, with nappy advisors, and council nappy initiatives, and you can trial nappies before you buy anything, to make sure it fits, washes and dries as you need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->