has your belly button popped?

nicksi27

Reaction score
In the past week or so my "innie" has morphed into an outie and its actually quite sore. Think its because i had it pierced previously and the holes are so stretched. Literally dont know how my belly can stretch anymore its so tight!!

Does the belly button go back to normal post pregnancy?

I had an outie with my girl and it did go back to normal again after she was born. This time I'm having an outie again ;)

I've had an outie since about 20 weeks and I hate it! Plus mine is also hurting, and my belly button piercing is being stretched! A very similar position to you Nicksi27. I have no idea how I'm going to get bigger and I'm scared my piercing will split ... Ouch!! X

I've had an outie since about 20 weeks and I hate it! Plus mine is also hurting, and my belly button piercing is being stretched! A very similar position to you Nicksi27. I have no idea how I'm going to get bigger and I'm scared my piercing will split ... Ouch!! X

im ok when im laid down but it pops out when i stand up and come the evening im at bursting point. the piercing holes are like slits. Oh the joys of pregnancy!! :wacko:

I still have my innie although it does look like a monkey butt lol oh finds it hilarious

Mines still an innie!! It never popped with dd and im not expecting it to again!!

Mine has not popped out with either pregnancy, but it has stretched into a big, oblong "o" shape (my DH jokes that it looks like that mask from Scream, rofl). Unfortunately, it did not go back to 100% normal after DD1. I am hoping against the odds that it does after DD2!

I gained an outie with my DD and after the weight ect and skin had tightened back up where I had my belly peicing remained saggy :( I have an outie again and I'm scared my skin where I had it peirced will be even more saggy and deformed. I even considered cosmetic surgery but that idea was daft seeing as I wanted more children hahaha x

Nope! It didnt on my other two pregnancies either. X

I'm still an innie, although my hubby noticed recently "I can see the bottom of your belly button!!!" like it was some amazing thing. I think the depth of my belly button has been a source of mystery to him for all these years.

I'm dreading this! Mines still an innie at the moment, but has got so much shallower over the past few weeks. I never had a bump with Joshua, so it didn't change. I've still got a maternity bar in at the moment. I don't want it to pop out! Belly buttons freak me out a little!! I hate them! x

Hi girls, mine is on the verge if popping if I laugh, sneeze or strain to get up of laying down, it's also really sore and looks bruised around it. The most gruesome thing us I had a laparoscopy last year and my belly button has never been the same since, I can also see stitches right inside my belly button that didn't dissolve.... Bork!

My belly button popped months ago! I was just happy it waited until after our babymoon in Mexico lol

I'm not too worried... I'm sure it will go back to normal.

I never had an outie with my first 2 and I won't get one this time but because I had an ectopic last year I had surgery through my belly button and the scar has kind of made it a funny shape so now it looks like a big sad mouth lol! I should draw some eyes and a nose above :)

I must be an oddball. Mine stayed in and almost completely normal with my first child. I'd assumed it would be the same every time. In fact I can't think of any of my family members who ended up with an outie. But it's looking like it is going to pop out this time. It still looked normal until a week or two ago, then started getting shallower and flatter. Now all the folds are gone and the skin is completely smooth though it still dips in. I suspect it'll pop out in the next week or two. Kinda freaks me out. I wonder why it can stay in during one pregnancy and pop out during another?

Mine has been flat for weeks. I don't think its going to pop out, seems like its just going to stay flat.

I'm dreading this! Mines still an innie at the moment, but has got so much shallower over the past few weeks. I never had a bump with Joshua, so it didn't change. I've still got a maternity bar in at the moment. I don't want it to pop out! Belly buttons freak me out a little!! I hate them! x

They freak me out too lexi I cant help touching my belly button when I stand up I'm almost trying to push it back in!! I never had a bump with Jacob and always said I'd love a massive bump in this pregnancy. Now I've got polyhydramnios (excess fluid) and I'm massive ...typical eh!x

Mine never popped in previous pregnancies but I'm bigger now with the twins than I ever got at full term with my singletons and half of it has popped (the left side is still flat) it looks really weird, I'd rather it was all flat or all popped!

I've still got quite a deep innie but I had a op though it a few years back so I think the scaring is holding it in :).

mines is an outie now:) its weird because when i laugh, cough etc, it sticks out like half an inch! sooo freaky:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->