Has your little one ever..

T

Tilly

Fallen off the bed (or similar)??

Today I was straightening my hair, Bethanie was in the middle of the bed playing with her toys and my boyfriend turned around for 5 seconds literally and Bethanie fell right off the bed, onto her face! Luckily a pillow was on the floor, so she half hit that.. bit I felt (and still do) really guilty! Im so glad our bed is quite low to the ground or it could have been worse, plus the fact shes moving around loads recently and seems to keep hitting herself on things no matter how much I try to prevent it, it's making me feel like a bad mum!

Anyone??

I think its something that happens to most personally. My sister fell off the bed once when she was about 1-2 and she was in room with my OH he denied it at first lol I think he felt guilty. Shes just preparing you to be more on your toes for a while whist she walks out the new things she can do (like move around more) hehe ;)

Don't feel bad its not like you threw her off Tilly.

Emily fell off the bed when she was about the same age hun
I think it is like a right of passage TBH
don't worry about it she will get loads more bumps and bruises along the way x

callums at the bruise stage!! new one every day for nursery! tho having 2 under 3 dont help tht mattr chloe is forever beatin him up lol!

aaawww hunni u not a bad mum thisis what kids do she perparing u for more u will be running after her soon xx

Alex has fallen off 3 times, and our bed is one with drawers underneath so is quite high. The first time we were cosleeping and he pushed his legs against me and pushed himself off the bed, he was only a few weeks old then I felt so bad. The 2nd time he was about 4 months, I'd left him in the middle of the bed and went into the bathroom to turn the taps off and somehow he ended up flat on his face on the floor! And the 3rd time DH was watching him and he did it last week. Suppose we still haven't learnt not to leave him on there!

Coby fell off the bed when he was about 7 months old

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"