Hate waiting for scans!!!

xforuiholdonx

Momma to Emma and Coltin!
Reaction score
So I called my midwife today, and my appointment is set for June 29th when I should be 7-8 weeks. I'll get an ultrasound and bloodwork, etc.
however, I hate first tri, dread it because it drags by. We were also in a horrible wreck yesterday ( car flipped upside down) and I've been so worried! Though have had no cramping or bleeding, and didn't hurt my stomache at all.
Can the next three weeks just be over?!
Who else is waiting for a scan?

Oh jeez, that sounds horrible! I hope everyone is okay! I'm waiting for my ultrasound in a bit over 2 weeks (I'll be 7 weeks) and it's taking forever.

So sorry to hear about your accident but glad to hear you're ok! I hope all is well with baby but as long as you are not having any worrisome symptoms I would try not to think about it too much. Baby is small yet and surrounded by lots of cushioning at this stage. I would actually be more concerned if you were in the second or third trimester when there is very little cushion between your baby and your belly. I know... easier said than done.

As for me I have my first appointment with my midwife this Thursday with no guarantee of an ultrasound, only if she feels it is necessary. If she does order one it probably won't be same day since I'll only be 7 weeks and my midwife doesn't like to do ultrasounds before 8 or 9 weeks. I will for sure be getting blood work, a PAP and pelvic exam. I was supposed to have my appointment last Tuesday but it was cancelled and re-scheduled. This week has been dragging on and on. I just want to know everything is ok!

Sorry about ur accident sure all is fine hun. I've had a scan alredi at 8 weeks but stil have another three to go before my 12 week one ican't wait x

Sorry to hear about your accident that sounds awful.

I am the same as you, feel like time drags by waiting for a scan, only when the time arrives I start to dread it, worrying about if everything is going to be alright! I can't win lol!

Glad all is ok, I've been in an accident where the cars flipped and know it's terrifying!
As for waiting I know it's awful I hate first tri...I have an early scan a week today that I have booked privately just praying all looks normal. Not even heard from the antenatal clinic regarding any kind of appointment there yet! Xx

I had my "12 week" scan, just to find out I was only 8.5 weeks! Arg, so now I have to wait til not this Friday, but next Friday for 12 week. So annoying, since I already though I waited long enough. Oh well, at least I know heartbeat is there, and all is well so far. It's brutal.
I have also been in a rollover, a few years ago, terrifying. I couldn't imagine being pregnant at the time! I feel for you, sounds like everything is ok?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->