Hauk manhattan travel system/pushchair

Steffyxx

Reaction score
Hi i am selling my hauk manhattan in orange and black only used a handful of times so in mint condition . It can be faced forwards or outwards and turns from pram (laying flat ) to sitting up position for bigger babies . The pram / pushchair also unclips and you can easily pop on the carseat to the chassis great if you have a car :thumbup:

Comes with group 0+ matching compatible carseat with head hugger and chest pads cost £80 new , raincover , and matching tigger sun parisole

I paid over £300 for it all when i first bought it so looking for £200 O.N.O

any questions give me a shout thanks stef x :flower:

heres a shop pic but i can take real pics if anyone is interested

https://www.hauckuk.com/hauck/shopn-drive/manhattan-11-shopn-drive.html

Is this sold yet? Been looking at one of these! Need to talk to OH when he gets back from work but really want this!

Does it fold down all in one or do i need to take the seat unit off to fold the chassis?

Yeah you do need to take the seat unit off to fold it the seat is really light and hardly takes up room though x

I'll talk to OH about it when I see him tonight, but this is definately the travel system for us, just not sure if we've got the money to get it yet, might not be able to afford it til the end of the month.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->