have a question...................

littlesara

Reaction score
hi all,

i have been reading and reading and reading. you are all so nice and wish everyone of you to have your dreams come true!

anyways.............this is my first post, i will make it quick and to the point as I have a question in regards to why i tested with a BFN.

I am 42, hubby is 41. I have 5 live children (oldest is 22, youngest is 6), I also had 4 MC's in my younger years.

So............i don't think I have a problem getting PG, or at least i thought. hence, the question: hubby and i have been TTC since end of June. yet my periods are erratic to say the least. one month, i'm peri (night sweats,hot flashes, no period), next month, i am fine, no hot flashes, ovulating, dumb huh? anyway...............we would really like a sibling for the 6 year old, my others are from a previous relationship. i also have 2 grandchildren, yep! weird huh? so.......my question is: we did it several times in late june, and all of july, and some more last week in aug. I had no period in june (due one the 1st), no period in july (due on the 1st), just some IP bleeding??? maybe for 1/2 day. and now in aug., no period on the 1st. have gained 5 plus pounds, look very bloated, tired all the time, and have to pee all the time. breats are huge, anyway, u get the picture.........so I tested at a clinic the other day, BFN............so i went home to test with a digital, same, BFN. why all the symptoms? how can i tell, if it was IP if I have no period since beg of JUne? was it too early to test? what should i do?

Hi littlesara, didn't want to read and run but maybe you need to talk to your doctor. If you have done a few tests and they are all BFN then I am afraid they are probably right. I understand that menopause symptoms are similar to pregnancy and so can be confused but in order to know for sure you need to be tested I would think.

:hugs: :hugs:

Sounds confusing, i agree go back to your Dr in a week or so if it hasn´t stopped and retest. I hope you get some answers soon.

Sounds like a chemical pregnancy I went through in April. You may want to try Siberian Ginseng to improve the health of the lining/help keeping a fertilized egg. I have 1 child myself and had no problems taking her to term. I think with a successful implantation, your body can do the rest.

Not the same exact problem, but let's just say. Sounds like a chemical pregnancy I went through in may. I have 1 child myself and had no problems taking her to term. I think with a successful implantation, your body can do the rest. Thanks…

I am not sure what a chemical pregnancy is, but I say it could be stress too. it doesn't have to be menopause at all, so many different things. Check with the Dr for sure. Get things checked out.
Hormones are nuts sometimes too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->