have anyone been tested for h.pylori?

rachael22

Reaction score
im going to the doctors at 11 and im so scared need reasurance :cry:

I've never heard if it but good luck x

I was tested and it came back negative, long story in between but I ended up having a camera test done and I was riddled with ulcers which they said was caused by h pylori. Went on I think It was 3-4 weeks of combination antibiotics only to be told that the internal tests showed no h pylori present grrrrrrrr. Dont worry chick its easily got rid of if you come back positive :):)

i had the test and tested positive. ive had anti-biotic, i still have problems and my doctor is useless. no idea what im supposed to do. he said that should be it, ive given you the anti-biotics (which isnt stickly true and at the same time i was diagnoised with gallstones, and given antibiotics for that, which he said does the same thing).

so i have it, but cant really give any advice.

Yeah i have.Had to blow into tubes....

Don't have it though. x

i have all i had was a blood test then anti-biotics for 2 weeks. nothing to worry about

i have all i had was a blood test then anti-biotics for 2 weeks. nothing to worry about

have you had problems since? did you have any follow up?

That is pritty much what happened to me, i havent had as much pain as i did but i still get some pain and not sure if its the gallstones or the h pylori

Hiya, I had a blood test for it in 2002 which came back negative. I suffered with severe pain until 2006 and was then diagnosed with gallstones, this is what the pain had been all that time but my GP never sent me for a scan as he said I was too young to have gallstones! X

thankyou so much for your replys ladies :flower: feel a bit happier now some of you tested positive dont feel like im on my own, im thinking i may have gallstones as they are quite common in pregnancy and after pregnancy. ive also read that they can be caused by birth control which i went on a month before getting the symtoms, felt like i was having a heart attack at first mixed between trapped wind in my chest and constantly burping up acid and food *YUK* still dont feel 100% now, had the blood tests monday and rang up 2day for them and they still havent heard anything back :growlmad:

Again thankyou ladies

Xx

aw well h.pylori came back negative, going back to the doctors tomorrow what should i suggest a scan on my gallbladder?

Yes tell them your symptoms and say you want to rule out gallstones.Hope you get some answers asap

i think its the same poster, she orginally posted this as she was being tested for it, but thinks its more likely to be gallstones hence the other post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->