Have finally lost my baby weight - 163lbs down to 130lbs

aliss

Reaction score
Hooray! I am now down to 130lbs (5'5). I gained 35lbs during my pregnancy (oops).

Here's a picture the day before I went in for my induction (41 weeks)

And a picture at 6 weeks post partum, 10 weeks post partum, and finally 13 weeks post partum.

Now that the # on the scale is within reason, it's time to work towards building more muscle! I don't think I'll ever have the same tummy again (aside from the saggy skin/stretchies) because I tore an abdominal muscle when pregnant, but who knows! We'll see.

Attachments

• daybefore.jpg
    daybefore.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 19
  • julytosept2010.jpg
    julytosept2010.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 51
that didnt take you long, well done!

really jealous i aint even at your highest weight yet, bummer!

Hey thank you! BUT you've lost 62lbs, you are doing a hell of a job. I used to be a former fat girl and then lost the weight and kept it off for 6 years (only gained in pregnancy) so I've sort of done this before (except of course I had all the time in the world the first time I did it because I didn't have an LO! lol!!!)

Congrats! I'm 5lbs under my pre-preg weight, but I need to start building my muscles back up. Luckily hockey season starts in a month, so I'll be back in shape in no time.

Hey thank you! BUT you've lost 62lbs, you are doing a hell of a job. I used to be a former fat girl and then lost the weight and kept it off for 6 years (only gained in pregnancy) so I've sort of done this before (except of course I had all the time in the world the first time I did it because I didn't have an LO! lol!!!)

See i can relate there too. I was always big, when i started high school i lost all my weight & kept it off fine, like you gained in pregnancy. Way i lost the 4st wasnt right though.

Cheers.
Keep up the good work :thumbup:

Congrats on the weight loss aliss. Were you following a particular diet?

Congrats! I'm 5lbs under my pre-preg weight, but I need to start building my muscles back up. Luckily hockey season starts in a month, so I'll be back in shape in no time.

Thanks! Hockey sounds great, have you been playing for a while? I'm taking Alex to hockey when he is a bit older (although in Montreal boys start at 2, LOL), do you think you will introduce hockey to Gabriel too?

Congrats on the weight loss aliss. Were you following a particular diet?

Thank you! No, no particular diet except watching calories and eating proper meals. No takeout, no excuses! Lean meats, veggies, and whole grains, no junk.

Here is a typical day for me if you are interested;

Breakfast shake: 1 cup almond milk, 1 cup water, 2 tablespoons almond butter, 1 frozen banana, cocoa powder, 2 scoops vanilla protein powder (this is around 500-600 cals)

Lunch salad: 6 cups spinach, 1 whole diced avocado, 1 can of tuna or 1 chicken breast, onions & tomatos. Dressing- 2 tbsp olive oil, 1 tsp pure maple syrup, vinegar, touch of mustard with spices

Dinner: Large salmon fillet with lemon juice, 2-3 cups broccoli or roasted veggie mix (fresh cauliflower, carrots) tossed in olive oil & broiled.

Any snacks throughout the day is usually fresh blueberries or strawberries. If I eat a lower fat lunch, I might throw in some nuts before dinner.

No diet food.. no low-fat food.. just good stuff meant for your body. The protein powder is processed of course but this is an exception. Sometimes I have eggs and lean meats/fruits for breakfast

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->