Have I had a miscarriage?

reeve

Reaction score
Hi guys. . This is my first post in a few years. I uses this site alot when I was trying to conceive my son (who will be three soon)

Anyways.. I had a mirena coil fitted last year and continued to have periods with in. I misses this month's so took a test.. It was positive. I saw my gp who referred me to the epau department at hospital as thier is a risk of ectopic with the coil in situ.

I also had my bloods drawn.. They were 53. They scanned me, the coil was not in the right place and had slipped to be in my cervix. They couldn't see the baby, but that's normal as so very early. The Dr took the coil out and told me to come back in 48 hrs to have blood drawn.

New bloods were drawn on Sunday and came back at 158.. so had tripled.

Monday I started bleeding.. Was a slight gush in the afternoon but since it's pretty much just been blood when I wipe. I have cramps but nothing to major.

I did another digital test this morning and still says pregnant 1-2.

I'm back tomorrow for more bloods and depending on the numbers a scan.

Although this wasn't planned, it's a happy occurance and I'm devestated if iv lost the baby.

Sorry for babbling
reeve x

Bleeding much like a period now with cramps :'(

I've no advice sorry hun but big hugs, x

I'm so sorry for your loss. Going through something very similar myself. Had Mirena removed in March 2015 for TTC #2. Pregnant on my April cycle, lost the baby 3 days ago (5 weeks 6 days). It's so hard. But we're praying for peace and comfort. I wish you well with your recovery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->