Have I ovulated???!!!!!

zofranks

Reaction score
So this has now been posted on the TTC & Ovulation test gallery forums as it is driving me mad. This is my first month of charting & using opk's (I am using the internet cheapies), anyway I have been using the opk's for about a week now & each day have had a negative until Saturday at 2pm, I got a faint but definite line, I tested again at 7.30pm & the line was darker, Sunday I tested at the same times & the 7.30pm line was dark but not as dark as the test line (the photo is attached but it is poor quality sorry), tested today at the same times & now the line is so faint it is almost invisible, does that mean I haven't ovulated? I had a mc on the 5th Aug, AF came 1st September, 27 days later, my old cycle was always around 27 days. I am temping but as yet it hasn't changed, how soon after you have ovulated does it change, is it immediate? I spent all day yesterday as well with what felt like mild period cramping & that has all gone as well today. I was wondering if this is normal for older ladies (I am 40).

Any advice would be appreciated, I need someone to stop me freaking out please!

Attachments

• IMG00073-20110911-1934.jpg
    IMG00073-20110911-1934.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 15
Going by the tests and your chart, I cannot see that you have OV yet.

I am so sorry. :hugs:

Going by the tests and your chart, I cannot see that you have OV yet.

I am so sorry. :hugs:

It's ok, I just kind of want to know so that if there is a problem I can go & get help with it, I will keep charting this month, maybe I will ovulate later, if nothing though I can always try soy next month. I didn't expect it to be easy at my age but all the waiting is so frustrating, I just want to fastforward time & have an answer!! I suppose I should take heart from the fact that my body did at least try to ovulate, it didn't just not bother at all :nope:

It's still too early in your cycle to say you haven't or won't ovulate...

You're only cd11..that's still pretty early in your cycle to O unless you have short cycles? Keep testing and temping you've still got lots of time :)

I agree with crystal and dmom.

It doesn't look like you've ovulated yet, but you still have loads of time.
For me (well, at least until the last 6 months or so), I've always ovulated cd16-19.

At least you know you haven't missed the egg. Keep up with the bd.

I echo the other gals - doesn't appear as though you've O'd yet. Keep charting and good luck!

I don't think you have ovulated yet either...but so good that you are checking twice a day. I hear many women miss their surge sometimes due to only testing once...good luck! You and I are on the same schedule...sending lots of baby dust your way...oh...and even since it is a little early...BD with your guy...my FS said to start around CD10...good luck hun!

so I put my temps in this morning & FF says I have ovulated...I don't trust it, I think it is wrong or I am doing something wrong....:cry:

so I put my temps in this morning & FF says I have ovulated...I don't trust it, I think it is wrong or I am doing something wrong....:cry:

it looks to me like you've ovulated on Sunday. Your temps have shot up :thumbup:

If those temps stay up, then I'd go with your having ovulated on Sunday. Perhaps you have a very short surge this time so you missed seeing the true positive on the OPK dip strips.

so I decided to take out all my cm information & now FF has decided I have not ovulated, I have decided that I seriously need to relax about this so I am only going to temp & do the opk strip once a day & enter that into FF (oh and obviously make a record of when we :sex:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->