have i packed everything i need?

Becci_Boo86

Reaction score
Well I have just done mine and bumps bag :) here is wht I have packed :)

my bag
Birthing nightdress
nursing nightdress and PJ's
10x black knickers
5x disposable knickers
flip flops
slippers
socks
coming home clothes
20 maternity pads
40 breast pads
smellies and make up
black bath towel
flannel

bumps bag
4 sleep suits
4 vests
3 mittens
3 socks
4 hats
baby wipes 1 pack
Nappy bags
10x nappies
cotton wool pads
cotton wool buds
baby lotion
nappy cream
baby oil
bibs x3
Blanket

anything else I need? Xx

looks good to me :)
only extras on mine are a specific going home outfit I want baby to wear, my phone charger which ill obviously pack last minute and camera xx

i would take out the baby lotion and oil but other then that is ok.

maybe include a little purse of change for parking, vending machines.

They are the mini ones u get free from Emma's diary so not tht big :) thankfully hubby gets free parking at hospital as he works there :) I goin to get to get a bag of snacks separate :) xx

Are you taking a bag or a small case? I was going to take a bag but if you need to take all that then I may have to take a case!

Lip balm!! I found my lips got so dry during the deep breathing. x

If you are pushed for space you could take out most of the breast pads, you probs won't need them til you get home. I would add some snacks, drinks and a book or magazine maybe x

dont forget camera :) maybe some nipple cream too i know with my first i didnt pack any and my nipples cracked really bad while i was in for 6 days!

If you are pushed for space you could take out most of the breast pads, you probs won't need them til you get home. I would add some snacks, drinks and a book or magazine maybe x

I second the breast pads, your milk probably wont come in till you home, or maybe just take a few pairs, you definitely won't be soaking through 20..
Take sone change too, for the tea lady, incase you want a mag or
Something.

I have got bag. It's not that full if I'm honest. I can do it up and fit more in. I have got lip balm :) I will pop nipple cream in for sure :) I thought I might need loads of breast pads as I'm leaking abit already lol goin to do a different bag for snacks. Plus kfc is just down the road for hubby so he will be ok lol

well your still doing better then me lol i havent even packed mine yet.... eeek i think i should lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->