Have not posted in a while 1st iui today!!!!!

Wackylove

Reaction score
Ttc for about a year now 36 years old ,3 children One set is 14 yr old twins and 6 yr old and 1 3 yr old stepson. I Ovulate on my own and my periods are regular 27 day cycle !!! Clear tubes no issues But still no BFP. The hubby sperm motility was 47% doc said its a lil low but we still can get PREGGO but I decided to do a iui cause it has not happen yet .. I'm hoping this is the Month!!!!

Ttc for about a year now 36 years old ,3 children One set is 14 yr old twins and 6 yr old and 1 3 yr old stepson. I Ovulate on my own and my periods are regular 27 day cycle !!! Clear tubes no issues But still no BFP. The hubby sperm motility was 47% doc said its a lil low but we still can get PREGGO but I decided to do a iui cause it has not happen yet .. I'm hoping this is the Month!!!!

Wow, you sound just like me. All my testing came back clear, I ovulate every month and my periods are like clockwork. We found out the hubby's low motility is the cause of our problems. It goes back to his vasectomy (11 yo). Apparantely a protein builds on the :spermy: during a long vasectomy and it won't come off. So it would take a miracle for us to get pregnant naturally. Our IUI is set for middle of July (around the 16-19th). I go in on Thur for the baseline us and the class I have to take that tells you what to expect during all of this.
Good luck and keep me posted and I'll do the same!!!

Good luck wackylove

:dust:

Wow, you sound just like me. All my testing came back clear, I ovulate every month and my periods are like clockwork. We found out the hubby's low motility is the cause of our problems. It goes back to his vasectomy (11 yo). Apparantely a protein builds on the :spermy: during a long vasectomy and it won't come off. So it would take a miracle for us to get pregnant naturally. Our IUI is set for middle of July (around the 16-19th). I go in on Thur for the baseline us and the class I have to take that tells you what to expect during all of this.
Good luck and keep me posted and I'll do the same!!!

Thanks for response ... And yes I will keep you posted and Super Good luck with iui baby dust to you!!!!!!now I'm 1 day post iui lol this is going to be the longest 2ww EVER!!!!!!

Good luck wackylove

:dust:

Thanks a Bunch threebirds!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back