Have Pampers Babydry changed recently?

Amanda

Mum of 3
Reaction score
We use Aldi's nappies on Charlie during the day, but at night I prefer to use a more well-known brand, so buy Pampers Babydry.

I opened a new pack a fortnight ago, and since then Charlie has been wet in the mornings 70% of the time! He woke up sobbing at 4.55am this morning and was soaked through!!:dohh: I've had to strip the bed.

He sleeps curled up on his hands and knees with his bum in the air (looks really funny!! :rofl:), and the back of the nappy is bone-dry, but the front is massive, soaked and leaking!:hissy:

Have they changed, or is Charlie just peeing more???:rofl:

I notice lots of soak throughs with carbear too =\ maybe a bad batch? I wrote the comapny about it and got coupons for 4 FREE packs of diapers

i use pamapers baby dry and i have to change twice in the night else they leak ive also tryed huggies and they was worse :hissy:

we use pampers baby dry and never had a problem, its strange, have you tried asda's little angels - they're very good :) x x x

I have been wondering the same thing. I wasnt sure if they had changed them, or if he was ready for the next size up... usually when I have this problem the next size up works, but he only just started size 2's.
Still better than Huggies though, IMO.

i use pampers to and havent had a problem :shrug:

I use Pampers, too, and don't have problems usually, but yesterday one leaked and she had gone for a nap. I usually swear by them so was surprised it had leaked, but she had had a lot of water so maybe it could not soak it up quick enough. lol. x

i use pampers and havent had a problem. my friend uses them on her little boy and not so long ago they were so bad that they were splitting and the jelly stuff was all over. maybe its a bad batch.

i have no problem with them. can still get 11 or 12 hours out of them over night with my LO but he is noly 4 months (size 3)

maybe our babies just wee more than haha charlie could never go through the night with no changes xx

i use asda's little angels and summer has never once leaked through a nappy, she has it on from 8 at night til like 8 in the morn aswel!

We use pampers baby dry at night and he is fine

I use pampers and I haven't had any problems (though my LO is only 7 and a half weeks), maybe it's cause his butt was sticking up? you did say the back was dry. My guess is that it's not designed for a baby to pee so much only in the front. If you keep having issues try calling or writing the company, or try to get you LO to sleep in a different position, or try a different brand. Good luck.

We use pampers baby dry at night. I've never had any problems with them. Colton leaked ONCE, but then didn't do it again the night before; so I put it down to him just having extra pees that night. :D

I thought it was in my head, but the Pampers diapers seem so much more thinner now.

Thanks ladies - a very mixed response! I think that must put it down to a bad batch.

I think I'll see if there's an email address on their website - can always use free coupons!!! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->