Have the fruits changed??

baileybubs

Reaction score
Odd and random kinda pointless question but just wanna make sure I'm not going mad, have they changed the fruits on the Bump "how big is your baby" tickers? Coz I only had Emilia 7 months ago but I don't remember my ticker ever being a pineapple or a jackfruit?

I think so, I think they messed up for a while and they fixed them the other day. Now your not stuck as a papaya for weeks :haha:

There was a thread about it in 2nd tri :) x

Ahh so I'm not going mad, good to know lol! I remember being a squash for what felt like months lol!

Hopefully you wont this time lol! Congratulations on your BFP :D

Thanks Hun! Very excited, just need to get to Christmas and be past these first 12 weeks!

I know what you mean, hopefully it'll fly by for you and you'll be seeing your healthy lil bub before you know it :hugs:

Yeah it will be here before I know it, I found out over 2 weeks ago now and that's flown! Guess having my dd this time makes the time just disappear, unlike last time when it just dragged!

A lot of people say that. Running around after your lil girl will help time pass :D I get the dragging feeling hahah :coffee:

I think so because mine was a squash for weeks lol, I was very disappointed to wake up today to see coconut, I swear that's way smaller than other fruits I have been these last few weeks lol, and he feels bigger than a coconut...I'm telling myself it includes the green outer shell bit lol.

Lol yeah coconuts are rather small, or the ones I've seen are, maybe it's based on much bigger coconuts lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->