have to make a big decision...

fifie123

Reaction score
My OH IS SO SO horrible to me. This morning he has called me an ugly bitch and a fat cow. And just keeps punching me in the arm I cant do it anymore :(

I don't think you have a decision. You know what's best to do x

You deserve better than that x

Yes chester uk. Well ellesmere port but from chester x

Im not leaving before xmas I cant afford to as he is buying all presents

Leave him! You know deep in your heart that you're better off in solitary confinement than with him. I know it's difficult, I was physically, mentally and sexually abused by my daughters dad and leaving was difficult. But after I left and I gave birth I knew I done the right thing. I hope you do what is best. Ugly people like that will just live a lonely and unhappy life.

I'm do sorry to hear u r goi thru this. Domestic violence us very serious and can take many forms.. He's abusing you physically and emotional and unfortunately a lot of cases of domestic violence get worse whilst pregnant.

I understand you wanting to wait until Xmas is over but just be really careful, if he is probe to get worse and if he has a few drinks etc.... I'm worried for your welfare and ur baby, get out as soon as u can Hun, not till it's too late.

You've done a brave thing admitting this, I hope u find the strentgh to leave before Xmas, I'm sure ur family would understand why you don't have presents. Your safety is more important xxx

Will be thinking if u xx

I´m so sorry you´re going through this. Nobody deserves to be treated like that physically or emotionally. Good luck. xxx

Have you got a midwife appointment soon where you can talk to her? Do you have family nearby? You can't cope with more weeks of this just for a few presents. Keep safe and I urge you to tell someone. The national domestic violence hotline is 0808 2000 247. It's a free phone number and open 24 hours a day.

I think you already Know the answer yourself. I just had a friend of mine who is a week ahead of me in pregnancy and just left her other half because of abuse.. she found it hard as she already has a little boy with him but she feels so much better for it already xxx

Thanks everyone. I will get everything soryed x

I think you know what needs to be done hun, especially if hes hitting youu!
Surely the safety of your unborn child is more important then a few presents, hope things work out for you hun! :flower:

At this point the best Christmas gift you can give you and your kids is to get out of there before he quits hitting your arm and moves on to hitting you in your face or stomach.

Reach out to someone there you feel safe with for help, and I will be hoping for the best for you!

Even if he was playing up his behavior has mocking or mean spirited it has no place. A few presents mean nothing and shouldn't be the basis of any decision-you probably already know this on the inside. Don't think of the reasons to stay at this point (or you will talk yourself into staying) think of the reasons it's best to go.

Don't get me wrong I don't know crap about your history with this person and it's easy to advise someone from afar but you've said he hit you and verbally abused you so that's pretty black and white as far as I'm concerned. You seem like a lovely and thoughtful person and your post are always genuine. You don't strike me as someone looking for attention.

I'm sorry you are going through this around the holidays. It's supposed to be a time for family to be warm and grateful for each other but sometimes it seems to bring out the absolute worst in some people. :hugs:

That's a very easy decision, LEAVE HIM! I couldn't imagine my DH ever treating me like that.

Leave! It may be hard at first but you have to be strong and you will thank yourself so much later ! I had an abusive bf once. Honestly IMO screw Christmas, this is a huge deal and there well be other Christmas's. Don't make excuses, don't let him stop you, do what you need to do for yourself and you're children. I'm sorry you are going through this :hugs:

i totally understand where ur at,.

i was mentally, physically, financially and sexually abused by my x husband and it was hard to end things but in the end you can find the strength you dont need him and if ur worried about having someplace to go, in the states they have something set up for women in domestic violence..
they help you set up everything.....

please please think about leaving, you dont deserve this and i dont believe he wont get worse then this...there all the same and follow the same pattern...

your so strong, so beautiful and bright...you can do this hun...((hugs))

I'm sorry you're having to face this, particularly over the holidays.

But, to me, there's no decision to be made. The only option you have, for you, and for your daughter, is to leave this person.

In my mind, I would NOT want someone modeling these inappropriate behaviors in front of my child...and I'd hate to think that my child was forming her view of fatherhood and men based on how the poor treatment of my OH. To me, you should leave not only for YOU, and because YOU deserve better, but because your daughter and unborn child don't need that chaos in their lives...they deserve better too.

:hugs: I could write a novel about my first marriage. My ex-husband was an acute alcoholic meth-head that lied to me about his age, the fact that he had done prison time for nearly killing his son when he was just 2 weeks old, and a whole laundry list of other lies that unsurfaced. The only positive aspect of that situation, was that I never did have kids with him...but it was harder than hell leaving. Not because I loved him endlessly, or because his behavior didn't make leaving EASY, but because of his addictions and the fact that he robbed me blind, and I had no money or resources to leave. I ended up taking a second job, and worked my ass off, and got out of there, and hired a lawyer... It was the most difficult period of my life, but in the end, once I was out of it, it was also the most rewarding...and I thank God for all I have today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->