Have u bought many 3-6 months and onwards clothes or r u waiting until baby arrives?

familygirl30

Reaction score
I have lots in 0-3 but was thinking early none in age after that,but then my mum had to remind me that the shops will still b here when baby arrives lol,r u getting the a bigger stuff once baby here?

I have baby's wardrobe set through size 18 months! I live in South Florida, where it is always HOT, so I didn't need to worry about what size she may be when the weather changes, becuase it won't! Plus, in a few months all the cold weather clothes will be i the shops, so I have been taking advantage of the summer fashions.

I only have 0-3 month stuff at the mo but am gonna pick up some newborn things soon. I dont plan on buying anything bigger until monkey is here. we have been told we are having a girl but she wasnt 100% on it so i ambeing cautious and buying mainly unisex stuff to start with.

I've bought some stuff. It's a good time to buy, because everything is on sale. :)

I have a few items in 3 to 6 months. I will get more later on. There is a nice resale department store down the street that has tons of cute baby clothes in various sizes for really cheap so I am not in a big rush to get a lot of clothes right now.

I've not. He has bits to last him to maybe 6 months depending on growth but after that I have nothing

I have bought 0-3, 3-6 and 3-9 stuff. I wanted to make sure I wasnt needing to spend hundreds of dollars on new clothes for baby when its Christmas time.

I have bought 0-3, 3-6 and 3-9 stuff. I wanted to make sure I wasnt needing to spend hundreds of dollars on new clothes for baby when its Christmas time.

good point, I think I will put some money away now for buying clothes later on.

No I've just bought a few things 3-6 but only because they were on sale :)

I have a few newborn.
Majority 0-3 months.
Next majority 3-6 months.
A few 6-9 months.

I figure for the most part I should be covered up until February. Then I have a few to get started in the 6-9 month so it won't end up that she has nothing to wear. Plus if she ends up on the bigger side, I have a little more clothes for her.

Haven't considered buying anything for later than 9 months yet. I figure I'll start working a lot on the 6-9 and 9+ maybe end of the year or beginning of next year.

I got a lot of 3-6 for my baby shower. I think everyone was thinking I'd get tons of newborn or 0-3 stuff, and I didnt get a ton, but I have enough. I got one outfit that's 12 months and its a summer outfit thankfully people were thinking ahead, but honestly I don't want to keep things like that just hanging in the closet for a year!

My daughter has her brand new wardrobe up to 12 months! I'm taking a year off work for maternity, albeit paid its a massive pay cut so I've got plenty of things now which just need topping up around Xmas.

I used to buy DS clothes as he needed them as I didn't have heaps of space to store the next size(s) up and I liked to buy what was current and new in the shops :shy:

I'll prob do the sane with the baby though before I buy anything I'll be going through his big brothers stuff first to see if there's anything we can reuse.

I mainly hae what people have given me. I'm going to wait until she's here because I hear that a lot of times newborn stuff and some 0-3 month stuff is too small for babies. "Really praying thats not an issues though, LOL!"

I've only got up to 0-3 but we are team yellow so don't want to buy unisex above that size really.

I technically will always have some clothes in every size from DS1 but specifically for this baby iv bought up to 3-6 months x

I barely used 0-3 with DS1. He was 9 lbs when born and skipped the newborn size. By the time he was a month, he was already fitting into 3-6 months.

Also, even though he was a december baby, we kept him naked and swaddled pretty much most of the time for the first month.

I have his wardrobe full right the way up until 3-6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->