Have you heard od the Pink Kit Package

bella974

Reaction score
Hey girls,

Has anyone ever heard of/purchased the pink kit?
I found it on line as a means of teaching and preparing birth skills. Just wondering if anyone found it useful and if it is worth purchasing.
Would appreciate feedback.

Thanks

Bella

Hi Bella,
I've seen the Pink Kit online and I've asked about it through here too, but no one has anything to say about it either. The information I saw online seemed pretty good to have. What are your thoughts?
Thanks!!

Hi
I haven't had experience of the pinkKit, but I would say this; Unless you instinctively thought this was really for you - you don't need this. It is an expense that capitlises on your birth worries.. there is nothing in this that you can't find out for yourself through the wonderful internet and your own belief in your ablity to birth. Use the guide to help you to reseach the aspects you would like to explore.. this is a personal birth, and you shouldn't have to pay for advice or to gain an affarmation on birth.
Sorry if this upsets the applecart, but I feel you need to get intouch with your strenght from within - you have it, and you CAN do it - you don't need to spend money to achive it.
Surround yourself with the postive. You can't buy that.
XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->