have you noticed.... right or left handed???

kelly2903

mum2princess an expectin
Reaction score
well lilly trys to feed her self, often but the past few days............ MUMMY NOT ALOUD TO FEED! lilly has to do it her self, and she has used her left hand with every spoonful, ive never noticed before which handed she was,

have you noticed your LO's yet??

Yeah I noticed that Amy will take everything with her left hand. Occured to me a while ago. :) x

Jasmines left hand has always been the one with more action.. but she does use both. So I guess we'll see!

Jasmines left hand has always been the one with more action.. but she does use both. So I guess we'll see!

yeah lilly used to use both but now it seems its just the left she does you the other 1 as well, but not to do the main things like feeding her self reaching for her dummie/ everything else house phone/my phone......:rofl: all seems to be with her left hand now, x

Colton uses his left hand alot. :shrug: Might change as he gets older though...

You know, I noticed when Lola grabs on to something she uses her left hand.

The thing is that left handed people are actually twins. Or were twins at some point in the womb but the mother lost one, most times without even noticing it.

I'm pretty sure Byron is right handed. I've noticed it since he first unconsciously tried swatting at the toys in his play gym.

We think she's gonna be right handed. When dummy is in, she will hold it mainly with her right, when she bashes the duck attached to her rocker, it's with a right hook, lol. when she rolls, she prefers to roll to her right (not sure if that makes a difference) but can roll to her left, we will see.

I saw some research recently that talked about how children who have been through difficult births/ deprived of oxygen are more often left handed

Renah also uses her left hand more. What's interesting is that she usually lays with face to the left, and her doctor said that normally which ever way they turn their head the most is which handed-ness they'll be.

Thats really scary about the twin part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"