Have you...

amylk87

WTT for No.1
Reaction score
picked out your names? I knows it's silly but i've got mine all thought out. TBH the boys name was chosen when me and my OH got together and it was his choice.

Ok, so ...

Boys:
Dylan Thomas (I know its an actual name but i love it, and my OH picked it because of Bob Dylan)
Daniel Robert
Theo William

Girls:
Emma Grace
Rachel Karen
Ella May

How about you guys? :blush:

Yep we have indeed but aren't telling anyone what they are :cloud9:

xxx

With Max we had our names picked from week 10! Lol Max for a boy and Isabel for a girl!

Next time round we like Isabel, Evie or Ava for a girl and atm Toby for a boy!! :cloud9:

Cant wait! x

Its not silly at all!
We are just excited... :D

Girls:
Megan
Charlie-Ann
Jamiey
Masie...My favourite!!

I struggle with boys but...
Riley
Reiley
Riely

I donno which way to spell it haha!
xxx

Far from decided but constantly looking and thinking about it lol

For boys so far:
Jago Winter
Cooper Alexander
Reuben Fletcher

For girls:
Vienna Charlotte
Addison ophelia

I have always loved Freya, and if either of my last 2 boys were girls then they'd have been Freya..

However that was 12 and 7 years ago, and since then there are loads of Freya's about so I am not so sure now

I love
girl - Evie
Alyssa
Jude
Lily
Olivia
Freya (?)

boys - Jacob (my DH hates it tho' so its out)
Finlay
Oliver
Ethan
Max - but sounds silly with my surname

xx

We have enough boys names we like to name a rugby union team with first and middle names but can't really find any girls names that we like!!!
Boys names that we will use are:
Gwydion Osian
Idris Cai
Also like Gereint, Trystan, Iestyn, Pryderi, Owain, Adair, Galen, Rhys (as a middle name), Ezekiel, Balthazar, Nathaniel, Micah, etc. Don't think we'll use Ezekiel or Balthazar though!!

Really haven't a clue for girls though! Keep looking at baby names sites and coming out with more boys names we like!!! Quite like Freya and Rowan but nothing has really jumped out at us!! We're going to have to have 4 sons!! :dohh:

Beca :wave:

We both like Xavier and Isaac as boys names. I have heaps of girls names I like (Esme and Eve are my current faves) but DH doesn't have any he's too bothered about at the moment.

Georgie - my neice is Charlie-Anne :D

I like Tristran Glenn or Teddy for a boy and Holly or Emilia Grace for a girl.

I'm the same as you Beca. I've had our boy's name for a while (just the one though) but just can't think of a girl's name. And it's not for lack of trying. :D

DH and I already have the names picked out:

Eowyn Helene for a girl

Alexander Darwin for a boy

Eowyn is my absolute favorite literary character and I've had that named picked out since I first read "The Lord of the Rings" when I was 11. When I told DH that he actually like the name and agreed :happydance: Helene is my grandmother's name and my middle name so I figured it would be nice to keep it in the family. I think it's very pretty.

Alexander because it's the only boy name we can agree on (and Xander for short) and Darwin because both DH and I are science geeks and we wanted to name him after someone in our field. After several of DH's suggestions of crazy names we settled on Darwin.

I just really like unique names, names that you don't hear that often. My name is Jenny and I always had at least three other Jen/Jennifer/Jennys in my classes growing up. I kind of envied those who had not so common names, because there was only one in the class...lol.

I always had Madylene picked out but after all the Maddie stuff going around, I'm not so sure about it now.

Am now thinking

Maddison (Maddie again!)
Matilda (Tildy)
Harriett (Etty or Harrie)
Evangeline
Emmeline
Esme
Evelyne (likely to be vetoed as I have a cousin named Evie! )
Audrey
Arietty
Clarabel
or

Reuben
Troy
Ethan
Ewan
Austin
Vaughan
I have decided not to name the baby until it's born, I'd hate to settle on a name and then decide it wasn't right for them once they arrived!

OH and I have talked names over and over and we've mentioned in casual convo to both sets of parents what we were thinking. Some names got vetoed (like Ariella and Logan) much to my disappointment. But we've settled on two names that everyone likes.

Collin Paul and Kyla Melanie

We have a list from last time around but I change my mind so often!

We picked ours out months ago. But they are a secret, but we googled meanings we'd like and decided that way. :shhh:

I like Darla Caitlyn for a girl: Darla because i think its pretty & its old english for "darling" and Caitlyn because its a combo of me, my mum and my gran (Kate, Marilyn, Gwendolyn).
Boys names im not so sure.. Logan, Riley, Xander and Oscar are faves at the mo, but they dont jump out as me as much as Darla does!

Yeh, we have both a girls name and boys name. The boys name we've had picked out for years, even before we'd agreed we wanted to ttc.

However, I shall be keeping them secret :) x

We've got a girl's name picked out as we chose when I was pregnant with no.1 - it's a secret though! We'll have to think more about a new boy's name.

we have :blush:

cameron george
or
grace louise

OH is spanish so I'd like a name that sounds good in english and spanish but haven't come across one yet:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->