Haven't even gotten my AF back after giving birth!

pooch

Reaction score
For some reason my husband was begging me to DTD so I obliged even though I had NO desire...my DS is 8 months old and since I haven't gotten AF back yet BD'ing is the last thing on my mind. I told him to use protection which he did and then took off..."you can't get pregnant yet!"...three days after that I had ovulation pain for two days and now here I am 9/10 DPO with pink spotting and mild cramping. I haven't even lost the 20 lbs yet that would bring me back to my PP weight (since i'm cosleeping and BF'ing a large boy I didn't expect it to come off just yet; with my DDs it took until they were past 1 before I started losing weight naturally). I want to say this happened to me once before and I did end up getting AF. Just ordered tests! Not ready to be pregnant again!

Dang! You both must be super fertile or super lucky :) Now that we've been actively trying for so long, my husband and I can't help but laugh at the times we thought we had happy accidents (noooope! Just irregular periods hehhhh).

Regardless of my journey or anyone else's, as well as the outcome of this tww, I hope you find all sorts of peace and joy. <3

Nope! Got AF. Just read about short luteal phases for the first few cycles which kind of makes sense...make sure everything is working properly before allowing pregnancy to happen

Dang! You both must be super fertile or super lucky :) Now that we've been actively trying for so long, my husband and I can't help but laugh at the times we thought we had happy accidents (noooope! Just irregular periods hehhhh).

Regardless of my journey or anyone else's, as well as the outcome of this tww, I hope you find all sorts of peace and joy. <3

I'm sorry! Don't you just wish there was a red light/green light indicator on our belly buttons or something? THat would make life so much easier! Good luck to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->