• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Haven't quite got the hang of it....

kermie219

Reaction score
DANG I think I missed my surge on the opk's!!! i took one today and it is lighter than yesterday so I think I should have tested....the day before yesterday at night LOL soooo confusing!!!!!!! well so much for a regular cycle!!!

well if u think u got ur pos opk the day b4 yesterday huns the its time to get :sex: as it should be ov time by now defo get:sex: woman quick!!!! :rofl: good luck hunnie :dust: xox

oh and remeber keep that soup in the bowl :rofl: xx

see this is where I am confused.....my temp shot up yesterday:) sigh soooo confused lol

hmm if temps shot up then you have ov already next time when you get closer do them 3 times a day like me, say you have a pee about 6am then go back to bed you can do the opk test when you get up at say 9am when they get darkest then from 12-36hrs later you will ov xox :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->