having a bad day

jojo23

mum to 1 angel baby
Reaction score
hey girls just need to rant a little. really having a bad day. firstly it seems everyone i know is either pregnant or having babies and all im getting is messages sayin guess what....

im happy for friends but still very upset.secondly ive just lost a very sentimental piece of jewelry:( its definitely in the kitchen somewhre but i have no idea where its gone... just seems to be one thing after another today :(

thanks for listening xxx

Hi Jo..

1stly with the jewellery - leave it a few days then when your mind is clear have a look, you will find it xxx

2ndly - i completely know where you are coming from. i had friends emailling me when they were really early pregnancy when noone else knew and i was expecting and they wanted advice, now seeing their bumps and progress etc is very bittersweet, so happy for them but i want my own :(

OH has a little boy and i love spending time with him, but makes me miss my little girl who would be 6 this year, and obviously Madison who would be born in July :(

I have fucking awful days, but TTC at the minute kinda eases it a bit, if i can say that? I know itll kill me when AF arrives :(

Know what you mean about having a huge rant too!!! Dont wanna burden my OH with this as Madison wasn't his, and he lost a baby in the past too, so its upsetting :(

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx HUGS xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am having a bad day too. I feel so numb today. I just want to feel something. I hate being like this.

I hope you are better soon :hugs:

Just know you are not and will never be alone ... (( Big Hug!! ))

We are all here for each other! ♥

Take it easy today .. and I think Madison's mommy had a great idea, leave the jewelry alone for a few days, it will re-appear : D ... Vent, Rant & Scream... Everybody ... Cuz this is the perfect place for it ... We're always here... Xoxo

I know how you feel believe me : sometimes I forget my head is attached to my body :dohh: I do and say the stupidest things and my kids just look at me like I am a certified nutbag :dohh:
You will find the jewelry don't worry, once you stop looking it will pop up :hugs:
Once I lost my cleaning product and I blamed everyone for it was ranting and raving and then I went to get a drink and it was in the refrigerator :dohh:
It's ok tomorrow will be a better day, i promise. I know how you feel it amazes how much i never really saw pregnant women now I see them all the time :cry: :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh JoJo I'm so sorry that you're feeling like this.

Sending cyber hugs

xxx

Hi Jo..

1stly with the jewellery - leave it a few days then when your mind is clear have a look, you will find it xxx

2ndly - i completely know where you are coming from. i had friends emailling me when they were really early pregnancy when noone else knew and i was expecting and they wanted advice, now seeing their bumps and progress etc is very bittersweet, so happy for them but i want my own :(

OH has a little boy and i love spending time with him, but makes me miss my little girl who would be 6 this year, and obviously Madison who would be born in July :(

I have fucking awful days, but TTC at the minute kinda eases it a bit, if i can say that? I know itll kill me when AF arrives :(

Know what you mean about having a huge rant too!!! Dont wanna burden my OH with this as Madison wasn't his, and he lost a baby in the past too, so its upsetting :(

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx HUGS xxxxxxxxxxxxx

absoultely agree hun love my OH to bits and even though he went through it too i just feel sometimes the burden falls on us women!!! so glad your ttc again we're kind of taking things as they come for a month or 2 we're not preventing but dont want to put too much pressure on ourselves right away. Im sure he'd be more than willing to listen though hun he lost a baby too so at least he understands...

just gonne put this down to a bad day and go asleep lol.

thanks for listening hun and hope your keeping well!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just know you are not and will never be alone ... (( Big Hug!! ))

We are all here for each other!

Take it easy today .. and I think Madison's mommy had a great idea, leave the jewelry alone for a few days, it will re-appear : D ... Vent, Rant & Scream... Everybody ... Cuz this is the perfect place for it ... We're always here... Xoxo

thanks hun had a little cry earlier and felt a little better for it, although OH thinks im a total nutcase lol.

i swear the older im getting the more i realise men are just completely oblivious to our emotions. so glad i have all your lovely support thanks so much xxxxx

:hugs:
How are u feeling?
Did u find the jewellery?

hi hun feling much better this week thanks how about you??
my OH came home to find me crawling around the floor like a mad woman looking for it and i went for a hower and when i came out he had it in his hand:happydance: he said it had fallen into a bag of clothes pegs of all things lol...so delighted i have it back its very sentimental. I definitely think i would have gone mad the last few months if i hadnt had this site though its been a blessing xxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs:

:hugs:
How are u feeling?
Did u find the jewellery?

hi hun feling much better this week thanks how about you??
my OH came home to find me crawling around the floor like a mad woman looking for it and i went for a hower and when i came out he had it in his hand:happydance: he said it had fallen into a bag of clothes pegs of all things lol...so delighted i have it back its very sentimental. I definitely think i would have gone mad the last few months if i hadnt had this site though its been a blessing xxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs:

Oh I am so happy to hear it ...xoxooox :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->