Having a hard time being excited

Mini_Me23

Reaction score
I am having such horrible MS well actually it lasts all day...Its keeping me from feeling excited about being pregnant has anyone felt this way? Also the fact that none of my family knows yet sort of depresses me.. is it the hormones?? because im feeling out of whack! :wacko::wacko:

Yes me! I felt super excited at first but now all I can think about is how terrible I feel and how worried I am the sickness isnt going to go mine is from the moment I open my eyes till the moment I close them, it's draining the life out of me and I find myself sulking thinking I knew what I was getting myself into why on earth am I dealing so badly with it, first pregnancy was so much easier when I didn't have a lo to look after and I could sleep my first trimester away x

Ugh im sorry! I know i have to work and its getting harder everyday. This is my first, i also feel like i knew what i was "getting myself into" but its rough

Hopefully it gets better for us soon, although mine is getting worse had to throw up the second I opened my eyes this morning, I'm wishing my life away here x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->