Having a hard time picking..

Amsan

Reaction score
I know I only have 139 days to decide on a boys name! It was SO easy when I thought I was having a girl as I love love LOVED the name Alyvia (pronounced Olivia) Grace (grace being my great grandmother's name).

I've never been overly thrilled about boys names and don't have much that mean anything to me, other than my Grandma's maiden name being Mitchell and I love that side of the family (maybe a little more so than the rest? :blush: ), so I thought about using Mitchell as his middle name. But I'm so stuck on first names!

I'm not a fan of wacky-"unique" names. I really do like plain and simple names, kind of. I've always like Lucas and Elijah, but I'm not CRAZY about either one of them.

Love names with family connections :flower:

Some names that are quite traditional:

Luke Mitchell
Jack Mitchell
James Mitchell
Logan Mitchell
Jacob Mitchell
Ellis Mitchell
Elliott Mitchell
Joseph Mitchell
Lewis Mitchell
Louie Mitchell

Ha! you don't like crazy and unique names but you wanted to name your daughter Alyvia??

I like previous posters suggestion of Joseph Mitchell

wouldn't Alyvia be pronounced A-Livia not O-Livia

Lol, pretty sure regardless of whether I spelled her name Alyvia or OLIVIA, its still a common name ;)

but its not pronounced Olivia

A and O are very different sounds

https://www.pronouncenames.com/pronounce/alyvia

Guess it all depends where you're from because I've always pronounced it "uh" and not "oh" ;)

And I guess if I was planning to spell it the exact way its pronounced it would have been spelled "Uhliveeuh" then wouldn't it? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->