having a major panic attack plz help

mummyof3babas

Reaction score
ok so i have health anxcity really bad, we have one of those old toilets with the piping on the wall and the old pull down flusher, well iv jut flushed the toilet and the pipe broke off the wall and all the water went alother me:cry: the water looked clean but now im panicking thinking what if it were dirty and i catch something are go blind because it went in my eye and in my mouth:cry: iv just ha a really bad panic attack and cant breath im so scared:(:cry: will i be ok?

:flower:
hey,
You will be fine. The water is probably that fills the bowl after you flush if you know what I mean. It's clean.

Rinse your face with some tap water if it helps, but your eyes have antiseptic properties in the tears, so your body would fight anything off anyway

Hugs xx

Thankyou! i know all day every symptom im guna think it was the water :( i know it sounds silly but i have really bad health anxcity:( oh has just had to calm me down because i went into a full blown panic attack while my 4 yr stood there wondering what was going on i feel soo bad:(

Thankyou! i know all day every symptom im guna think it was the water :( i know it sounds silly but i have really bad health anxcity:( oh has just had to calm me down because i went into a full blown panic attack while my 4 yr stood there wondering what was going on i feel soo bad:(

:hugs:
Poor you, it's horrible feeling anxious. It's not silly if it upsets you Hun.

Maybe take a nice bath, so you feel relaxed and clean again. Will give you time to chill for a bit.

:flower:

Don't feel bad :hugs:

The water will be fine, and so will you. Try having a shower or a bath to help you feel a bit cleaner iykwim?

Big hugs xx

Yh im going to:/ i feel sick to my stomache and my chest is so tight:( hate feeling like this:(

whats making it worse oh said it smelt a lil like urine:( the water looked clean to me and i couldnt smell nothing arghh i feel so daft :( just wish i could get over this! ��

Don't worry all the waste goes down the big pipe at the back and down the soil sack outside. The pipes up to your cistern carry normal cold water (the same supply that goes to your taps) it is very clean! You'll be absolutely 100% fine. I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Don't worry its the same water that comes out of your taps - clean water comes from the cistern to flush the bowl, this then goes out the soil pipe. Nothing from the bowl goes back up to the cistern.

At worst the water will have been sitting stagnant since the last time you flushed - so it's the equivalent of filling a bucket from the tap and then a couple of hours later throwing the water over your head.

Not a problem but I can sympathise with panicing, the shock of it crashing down probably made it worse.

it did lol was in shock screaming for oh lol he dashed up and also got wet, thinking now it was quite funny at the time it was horrible lol me stood there screaming looking like a wet rat, and oh tryna get the pipe back on while waters gushing everywere,, also its all come through celing and drenched the kitchen floor:O not goood!:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->