Having a rubbish couple of weeks

CVR1986

Reaction score
Last Monday I tripped over something sticking out of the footpath and went flying. Grazed my hands, knee and foot, but luckily no knocks to the bump.
Tuesday evening, I managed to knock over a very hot, very large cup of tea resulting in 5 hours in A&E, daily dressing changes and a referral to the burns unit. In this process, discovered Im allergic to Iodine.
Now at 23+1 morning sickness is back.
Im signed off uni for 2 weeks due to the burn (student midwife) then only 9 weeks left before maternity leave. Just hoping nothing else goes wrong!

Shame what a rubbish couple of weeks indeed! I also hate being this clumsy during pregnancy. I have also knocked over cups of tea burning myself or recently for some reason just dropped my mascara whilst applying it causing a huge blob of mascara on my light grey dress minutes before I have to leave for work. I was not impressed.

Being moody does not help either as I get so angry at myself when something like this happens, knowing good and well that its just one of those nasty pregnancy things!

It sucks that you have had actual injuries and I hope you get better soon!! Also, the morning sickness coming back is cruel! I must say I have been feeling somewhat nauseous myself recently, come to think of it.. luckily no vomiting!

The joys of carrying a life... :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->