Having an allergic reaction.

S

Serene123

So, christmas eve, something had to go wrong. I ordered what I always order from my chinese. I always get the same thing because I'm allergic to ginger and I know what I can and can't eat. However, with the mad christmas rush it seems that they've somehow gotten ginger into it. My lips are swallon, I've bought the whole thing up and my throat feels abit tight. I'm not sure what to do. It doesn't feel as bad as my normal reactions. I don't fancy spending christmas eve down the hospital :hissy:

I hope you're ok....sounds like it was the beginning of an anaphalactic shock sweetheart, hope you got to A&E safely x

Your obviously ok, as ive seen you around the forum, just wondering how you went on?

I was sick, violently, fell asleep, slept all christmas day.

hoping your much better now x that sucks about xmas day :S sorry about that hun x

It did suck! I'm alright now but I'm allergic to something else, have a constant allergy. Think it might be my cats :|

could be pregnancy related, sounds odd but i remember reading somewhere that when a woman became pregnant, her cats were able to tell and omitted some sort of scent around her either cos they were intimidated or wanted to protect her or whatever, but this was what she was allergic to, as soon as the baby was born, she was fine again.

Wonderful lol! I'm gonna feel like this the whole time then? I think I'm gonna have to get some allergy medicine soon, I know it's not completely safe but my visions getting blurry :|

I thought the idea of wrapping a tea towel around your face until the doctors surgery opens was a great idea lol

So, christmas eve, something had to go wrong. I ordered what I always order from my chinese. I always get the same thing because I'm allergic to ginger and I know what I can and can't eat. However, with the mad christmas rush it seems that they've somehow gotten ginger into it. My lips are swallon, I've bought the whole thing up and my throat feels abit tight. I'm not sure what to do. It doesn't feel as bad as my normal reactions. I don't fancy spending christmas eve down the hospital :hissy:

Hi,
Just wondering how are you??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"