Having LO's friend round...what time/how long for?

LaDY

Mummy Of Two xx
Reaction score
So how long does your LO's friends come round to play? Also any preferred time? xx

Just depends on what your comfy with. My SD's friends (especially the ones from the neighborhood) would come over often- and play till we had plans or they did. Usually in the evenings as me and OH worked days. Still pretty much the same now- except she's 16! LOL. So she just checks in with us but still has her friends over often. She likes to socialize a lot though. Ah girls!

With my LO we still just hang out together (parents/kids)-- but when she's older we may have some sleep overs or play dates early evenings before bed. :)

DS1 has school friends over (ignore ticker he's nearly 5!) straight from school at 3.15 until about 4.45. Gives enough time for them to have a good play, be collected and both sets of mummy's to make dinner when they get home/friends have gone. Sometimes other sets of friends stay for dinner but they usually go home first and come round a bit later, 4.00 - 6.00. X

My DS1 has invited a lad round from school a couple of times. School finishes at 3pm so he comes home with us, they play, have tea, and he goes home around 6pm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->