having pain in lower abdomin

c_hall2009

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I'm new to this site but I'm looking for a little help, my husband and I are TTC we have 2 children already ages 6 and 2 but we are wanting at least one more. Now here's the thing, I took my first and only cycle of Clomid 50 mg my directions were to take one pill a day starting the 5th day of my cycle till the 10th day of my cycle and then have intercourse everyday for a week. Well its been a week since then but now I'm having horriable pain in my lower area.
Lower as in uterus ovary areas, mostly my left ovary but its a sharp pain and feels like a cramp to a point then hurts way worse. It's been this way for 3 days now and its so bad I can't stand up straight cause it hurts so bad. What could be causing this pain? Could it be afrom the Clomid, could it be ovulation? Also I have had a straight headache nonstop no matter what I take (Advil migraine, ibuprofen, tylonal) nothing is stopping it. If any one knows what this could be from please let me hear your thoughts. I would go to the Dr.s but I'm trying to get my insurance back. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->