Having to change undies several times a day, always wet !!!!!

notrustyyet

Reaction score
Is anyone else having this problem? I'm always so wet/sweaty in the private area, esp since 2nd trimester. Use powder, put on fresh clean undies and I'm back to wet undies again 10 minutes later, it's not any heavy discharge, the normal amt. but i seem to be sweating like a pig!!!! I tried liners but they get all wet too, driving me nuts and feels so gross! maybe it's my age and I'm Hot Flashing while preggers!

I only have a problem at night when I am sleepy and get hot. Then I sweat in the general area. That said. I don't have to change my undies several times ... I know I am sweaty but not wet, wet. I would recommend seeing your doc, as mommyxofx2 hinted at, it could be your waters.

I am the same and my waters not broken. I wear a liner but a still get soaked down there. I hate it

I'm the same, all through 2nd tri and worst now, always have liners on!! Feel grossed out if I forget to put one on!

I'm 25 years old so I don't think it's age related, just body types, I'm warm all the time!

I haven't had that problem since I've been on bedrest but any time I was out and about for the day I'd sweat down there like crazy :(

I haven't had that problem since I've been on bedrest but any time I was out and about for the day I'd sweat down there like crazy :(

now that I think about it, it's during daytime with activity, (just even walking around the house though is apparently a workout for me, LOL) not really at night....

i experienced this with my first and found out at the scan 31 weeks (high risk) that i only had 2cm of water left, best thing is to just get checked out hun just in case x

I've had the same thing (and I know it's not my waters as the MFM checks it every week and the levels have only gone up) for weeks. DH commented about it yesterday. He told me I should change them, but I'd be doing it like every hour so I just don't worry about it until bedtime and in the morning.

I just want to say im glad im not the only one!
I began to wonder if maybe i was peeing on myself and not knowing. lol
but no, i think its just sweat....and its nasty....even between my breast i sweat like crazy.
so....dont feel like your alone...looks like this may be a common thing (unfortunately) :haha:

I've just posted a thread similar today this,thinking about it mine gets worse when I'm out and about and when I'm hot and sweaty,glad I'm not the only one!

I go through about 4 pairs of panties a day! I was wondering about baby powder, I was using it and then I got worried about putting something like that close to my plug/cervix. Just wonder if it's ok. I haven't used it in a few months now be ause I got all freaked out

I go through about 4 pairs of panties a day! I was wondering about baby powder, I was using it and then I got worried about putting something like that close to my plug/cervix. Just wonder if it's ok. I haven't used it in a few months now be ause I got all freaked out

I don't use talcum powder but any powder with corn starch is supposed to be safe. I use johnson/johnson lavender baby powder, or Vagasil which is specifically for our lady bits....I do get the sweaty breasts thing too, the band around ribcage gets wet, yuck.

I'm going to be dying in the last weeks, due mid June, once it gets really hot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->