Having trouble enjoying what I thought would be the happiest time of my life

Scarlet369

TTC our first
Reaction score
Got my BFP this past saturday. Had a lot of bleeding this past week, and passed a large clot Tuesday. Went to the Emergency room Tuesday around noon, my hcg levels looked really good but we couldnt see anything on the ultrasound, went back for more blood yesterday and I had "almost" doubled, the doctor seemed to be confidant. I have another blood test tomorrow and they will let me know if I doubled or not Monday morning sometime, then I will have to schedule a second ultrasound sometime after.

Ive been really scared but trying not to worry. I should be about 6 weeks today but Im hoping I just ovulated later than I thought as they said my numbers were good for a 4-5week pregnancy while I was in the hospital.

The doctor also said they aren't as worried because I have had some pretty bad nausea and thats a "good sign"! Hoping my stay in First Tri wont be cut short!

Fingers crossed that everything goes well for you. I ovulated late. The only reason I know is because I took opk's. Otherwise I would of thought I was a week ahead and my numbers would of been low

I wouldn't be able to enjoy that, either! It's scary! I have heard of people whose babies just didn't develop as soon but who measured bang on dates a little later on, though! Just try and get some rest, watch some movies if you have the time and treat your body as well as you can.

LOL I was on light bed rest for 3 days while bleeding, the bleeding has reduced to infrequent spotting, and I am literally sick of resting.. I woke up 4 times in the middle of the night last night restless and had to walk around my house to feel better!

It's not a nice place to be. Good luck. Rest is boring but you are doing it to help your little one x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->