hcg 809-1224 in 45 hrs - should i be worried?

bumpbetty

Reaction score
I have been kept in EPU overnight tonight because my hcg levels didnt double in the space of 45 hours.

I have no pain except the usual early pregnancy twinges and i'm wondering if they are being a bit over pre cautious keeping me in hospital?

Or should i be genuinely worried?

My levels weren't doubling but I wasn't kept in. They are probably being precautious - how many weeks are you and have they scanned you yet? Hope everything goes ok x

Hi ya, thanks for replying!

I'm only 4 weeks and 2 days! Apparently i am on their chart as high risk as i lost a baby girl last year at 18 weeks due to turners syndrome.

They did an ultrasound but couldn't see anything, which is to be expected so early on. They are freaking me out a bit, and i was determined to go into this pregnancy with a positive attitude!!

I hope it is all ok, i dont know if i have the heart for another loss. I'm trying to stay hopeful and think maybe my level didn't double as it was under the 48 hrs??

Ps what happened with you when your numbers didn't double? did it work out ok?

Well I am waiting for another scan next Saturday when I will be 7 weeks but once they ruled out ectopic they were happy with everything and said nothing more about my levels just that everyone is different. I still have my fingers crossed everything is fine next week and progressing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->